002

"Uhm, hello? Is this Jaehyun?" Taeyong asked the other line. 

Before making the call, he had many arguments with himself.

"Who is this?"

"I'm Taeyong, a friend of Taeil."

"Ah, you're the model he was talking about. Have you already decided?"

Taeyong bites his lower lip and sighed.

"Actually, I'd just like to give it a try. I stopped modelling years ago so the pictures might come out not the way it should be."

"Okay. How 'bout let's meet tomorrow morning? 9 o'clock at the cafe near A university."

Taeyong agrees before ending the call. Well, he might see Jaehyun at school tomorrow.

Morning came and Taeyong's already at the university at 7 o'clock. He walks through the hallways of the school's grounds. He makes his way to his locker to put his notebooks inside.

He was about to graduate college in just less than 2 weeks anyway.

"Morning, Taeyong!"

Taeyong turned around and saw Yuta smiling at him. Taeyong nods at him and gives him a small smirk.

"Morning," he simply greeted.

"I heard that you and Ten broke up," Yuta uttered, his smile fades and replaces with a worried one, "How are you?"

"Never been better, Yuta" he closed the locker behind him.

"Mm, we both know you're not, Taeyong," Yuta said.

"I'm fine, really," Taeyong smiles more widely, "I'm going, see you around."

Taeyong soon leaves Yuta behind. He walks the hallway to his class. He opens the door and took his seat near the window. There's nothing left to do in class, honestly. He was just aiming for the attendance.

Taeyong opens the window and the wind ruffles his ash blonde colored hair. He sweeps away a few strands from his forehead. He looked at the fenced basketball court near the building. It seemed that the basketball team are doing some tryouts for next year's team.

He can actually see Ten from in their classroom. He's wearing his basketball team's uniform and 'TEN' is written on the back of his uniform with his number 27. A much taller man was beside him who was talking to him.

"Jaehyun?" Taeyong mutters quietly as he reads the name at the back. 'JAEHYUN' is written at the back of his uniform with the number 2. 

"Interested in him?"

Taeyong's shoulders jumped as someone suddenly talked behind him. He saw Yuta.

"Am not," Taeyong said and returns his eyes to the basketball court. Yuta sat at the unoccupied seat in front of him and also looks out of the window.

"You know him?" Yuta asked, as if he was asking Taeyong if wants to know about the basketball player. Taeyong glares at him quickly.

"He's a famous photographer," Taeyong simply said.