009

It has been a week and Taeyong couldn't bring himself to talk to Jaehyun. There's a list of reasons that Taeyong thought of.

One of the reasons is what if Jaehyun already changed his number, it's been almost 2 week already since he left. Another reason is what if Jaehyun doesn't want to have a talk. Worse, he could reject Taeyong.

Taeyong didn't want that to happen.

He was on his bed, still thinking about talking to Jaehyun. It's unusual for him to be on bed past his usual time to get up.

"Hyung, get out and let's have lunch," Mark said behind Taeyong's door.

Taeyong stood up from his bed and fixed his comforter and pillows before going out of his room. He walked straight to the kitchen and sat on his chair. Without knowing, Mark and the others were waiting for their hyung.

"You're late today, hyung," Jisung said as he took a bite on his lunch.

"And...Well, I wouldn't say you look bad but you really look bad," Donghyuck said as he sarcastically complimented his hyung who seem unbothered by the comment.

"Are you alright, hyung?" Mark asked as he looked at his hyung worriedly.

Taeyong shook his head and smiled at Mark, "I'm fine."

"By the looks of it, you're far from being fine," Mark said.

Taeyong sighed. He was obvious, definitely obvious. He had sleepless nights about thinking about it, as a result, he has eye bags. He laid his utensils on his plate as he already had no appetite to eat. He pouted in front of the table.

"I wanted to talk to someone but I couldn't bring myself to have a meeting with him...or her," Taeyong said, that save made him nervous.

"Taeil hyung already said it all, hyung, so don't worry about saying it's Jaehyun hyung," Jeno said and chuckled. Taeyong cleared his throat before speaking.

"Since you already know the story, right now I wanted him...to come back, y'know but I couldn't get myself to have a talk to him," Taeyong said, he sounded like a man that had a broke up with his girlfriend and wanted her to come back.

"Waa, that's pretty tough, hyung," Chenle uttered.

"What do you guys think I should do?" Taeyong asked. He knew that these guys hasn't been on a relationship but they had their days with their crushes.

"I think you should just need some courage, hyung. It really looked like you really like him," Jaemin stated with a laugh at the end.

"Yeah. Just text him, it's better if you call him to meet with you somewhere," Donghyuck said like it's the most easiest thing to do.

"Y'know, hyung, if you really want that person to come back, you'd do anything. Whether Jaehyun hyung rejects you, atleast you tried. Why do you look like you're giving up already? You haven't started yet," Mark said.

They finished their lunch and Taeyong was the one who did the chores. After, he walked straight into his room, he sat on the edge of his bed and looked at his phone that was sitting on the nightstand.

He slowly reached for it until it's in his hands.

"Have some courage, Taeyong," he said to himself.

He goes to the contacts and finds Jaehyun's. As soon as he found it, he stared at it as he had second thoughts at the last minute. But, he wanted this. He hit the call button and it immediately rang. He became nervous as it rings from the other side. It wasn't long until Jaehyun picked it up.