019

For the whole day, Jaehyun was thinking about Taeyong. He couldn't concentrate to his first lesson because he was anxious about how will Taeyong react when he gets home. Obviously, Taeyong will go crazy and he won't blame him for it.

Jaehyun sighed as he scribbled some notes on his notebook.

Taeyong, on the other hand, went straight to Ten's apartment. He didn't want to go home yet, he wanted someone to talk to. He knocked on the apartment's door and as he waited, he felt like his tears are going to fall any second now. His tears were pooling on his eyes.

Soon, the door was opened by his friend.

"Taeyong--" Ten froze as Taeyong suddenly hugged hin tightly, "Hey! What happened?" Ten hysterically asked as he heard Taeyong sniffling.

Taeyong didn't say a word. Ten leads him to the couch. Ten lets him seat as he closed the door and returns to Taeyong who was crying quietly. Ten sighed and rubbed his ex' back.

"Let me guess, it's Jaehyun?" Ten asked.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it," Taeyong said as his voice shakes, "I saw it with my own two eyes, Ten! That girl looked at Jaehyun and Jaehyun looked back at her, the look that haven't saw. The girl also held Jaehyun's hands so dearly, and Jaehyun lets her."

"Taeyong, you haven't heard his explanation--"

"What I witnessed was enough," Taeyong said fiercely and sniffled.

"Then, what will you do? Break up with him?" Ten sighed, "Tae, you need to know what he has to say! That's the problem about you! You'd rather believe what you saw than what others say!"

"I suffered enough pain, Ten. Through those fucking years I spent for love, all of them ended up as the worst ending for any story. As much as I wouldn't want to end my relationship for Jaehyun, it really hurts," Taeyong said as tears continuously rolled down to his cheeks.

"Do you love him?" Ten simply asked.

"You don't know how much I love him. He means the whole world to me," Taeyong answered and wipes his tears.

"Then, let him redeem himself, if that's what you truly feel for him. Let him explain, 'cause you can't always decide just for yourself," Ten shrugged.

"O-Okay, fine. But, what if things go wrong?" Taeyong stuttered.

"You can come and talk to me anytime, Tae."

Taeyong sat there quietly as he nodded. He kept his head low and keeps sniffling. He bit his lower lip as Ten keeps rubbing his back. It was soothing, but it isn't enough to soothe the feelings he is feeling right now.

"Did you love me?" Ten suddenly asked, making Taeyong's head turn.

"I...I did."

"Then, why didn't you let me explain like you just did for Jae?" Ten smiled bitterly.

Taeyong shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe we just felt the same, we felt tired for each other."

"I'm happy you're giving Jae a chance."

Taeyong didn't bother to speak anymore. He just gave Jaehyun a chance just because he still love the photographer. He wasn't ready to let go, he doesn't want to. He hoped Jaehyun didn't got tired of him.

Ten suddenly stood up from the couch, "Hey, you want something to eat? Or drink?"

The ex walked to their kitchen to make something for Taeyong. The model didn't answer him.

"Hey, Tae?" Ten asked and walked closer to the model to see him asleep on the couch.

Ten thought Taeyong was tired from all the crying and all the chatting. He puts a pillow under his ex' head and lets him sleep. He gets his phone and called the model's boyfriend.

"Ten?"

"I hate you, y'know."

"Waa! Ten, I'm sorry!"

"Say sorry to the one who deserved it more."

"Later. I'll speak to him later."

"Get him here at his old apartment."

"Thanks, Ten."

"I know what's best for my friend. As soon as you get here, let's talk."

"Okay. See you later at two."

Ten ended the call and waited for Jaehyun until two in the afternoon.

Jaehyun immediately ran out of the classroom and jumped on his motorcycle. It wasn't that long until he got to the apartment. He knocked on the door and Ten was the one who opened. The ex lets the photographer walk in.

As soon as Jaehyun walked in, he saw Taeyong asleep on the couch. But, before he get his boyfriend home, he needs to talk to Ten first. Both of them stood on the corner of the room.

"Let's have an ex-to-boyfriend chat," Ten started as he crossed his arms. Jaehyun just scratched the back of his neck, "He came here, crying."

Jaehyun sighed, "I can explain."

"That's good 'cause it was almost the last thing Taeyong would do if I haven't convinced him to," Ten said as he frowned.

"R-Really?"

"He was ready to let you go but I can see it in his eyes that it was against his own will...That's why I tried to convince him to let you explain," Ten uttered, "Jae, all I want for Taeyong is happiness after our break up, after everything he has gone through...I don't want him to get hurt anymore."

Ten felt emotional about what he wants for Taeyong. Jaehyun just sighed.

"All I want for Taeyong is happiness also, Ten. Did I fail?" Jaehyun asked, his eyes began to get watery.

"Not yet. I know things will soon be alright. I know you're the right person for Taeyong so please don't throw my trust away, Jae," Ten smiled, "He had enough of pain, Jae."

"I know that. I was one of the reasons," Jaehyun said, "I'll get him back, for sure. Thanks, Ten."

"I just want the best for him," Ten uttered.

Jaehyun smiled at Ten as the ex ruffled the photographer's hair. Jaehyun finally walked closer to Taeyong and saw trails of tears on his boyfriend's cheeks. He wanted to kiss the latter but he doesn't want to wake him up.

He gently carried Taeyong and Ten followed the two to get a taxi. Jaehyun left his motorcycle just for sake of Taeyong's safety. As soon as they got to their apartment, he laid the latter on their couch.

He sat infront and stared at his boyfriend's face.

"I love you...I hope you know that, Tae."