EPILOGUE

Taeyong eventually woke up on a different and familiar couch. He lazily sat up to see he is on their apartment. He looked around and it was unexpectedly quiet. More importantly, how did he even got here?

Suddenly, the front door creaked opened which made Taeyong's head turn to the door's direction. He finally saw Jaehyun who was surprised to see Taeyong awake. The photographer closed the door behind him before taking his seat infront of Taeyong.

The model felt very awkward to see the photographer. He looked away as he crossed his arms infront of his chest and knitted his eyebrows.

Jaehyun cleared his throat, "Taeyong...Look at me, please."

"I'm listening," Taeyong said coldly.

"What happened was all a misunderstanding," Jaehyun uttered frantically, "The girl awhile ago was just my classmate."

"It doesn't look like one to me."

"Look, she just gave me a love letter--"

Jaehyun's words made Taeyong to look at him with an annoyed face.

"A love letter?" Taeyong chuckled sarcastically, "That's why, huh? That's why she could hold your hands? She could excuse you to your own boyfriend? She could flirt with you in class?"

"Flirt? In class? What're you saying, Tae?" Jaehyun asked, almost shouting.

"I saw that girl wrapped herself around you! It was your first day in school and I couldn't believe you could do that infront of me!" Taeyong's voice cracked.

"You're so paranoid, Tae! You just kept jumping into conclusions! You're always giving a wrong meaning about everything you see--"

Taeyong suddenly stood up from the couch, "So, it's me now? I'm the problem here? Huh, Jaehyun?" he uttered as the tears pool in his eyes, "Why? Is it wrong to own you? To love you this much? I don't think so, Jae. I just want you all for myself! I am this selfish 'cause I've never been this complete in my life since you came. You mean so much to me. And now this?"

Taeyong has stopped talking, he didn't can't speak anymore. He sniffled and tears kept flowing. He bit his lower lip as he wipes his tears.

It was truly hard for Jaehyun to see him cry like this. He has seen him cry this much yesterday, he thought he heard sniffles from his room last night. Even though it was a misunderstanding, he guilty for making his boyfriend cry like this. He's the worst.

"I-I need some air," Taeyong stuttered as his voice once again cracked.

The model ran and reached for the door knob, until the photographer hugged him from the back. Jaehyun didn't think twice to stop him, he didn't want Taeyong to leave the room, not until they fix this stupid quarrel.

"Jae...I've had enough--"

"The girl gave me a love letter that was originally for you," Jaehyun said and turned Taeyong to face him who looked puzzled. Jaehyun pulled out the love letter in his pocket and gave it to Taeyong.

Taeyong knitted his eyebrows as he slowly receive the letter from Jaehyun. He opened the scented letter and read it. Jaehyun stared at his boyfriend while he reads the letter. He gently ruffles Taeyong's soft hair and kissed the top of his head.