015

"Pardon?" Jaehyun asked.

"U-Uhm, you can sleep here, you know...If you just want to, but i-it's fine if you don't," Taeyong stuttering. He bit his lower lip and avoided the latter eyes as he blush.

Jaehyun cleared his throat, "Is it really fine if I sleep with you?" he asked as he walked closer to the model.

"Y-Yeah," Taeyong simply answered. His heart began to race as Jaehyun sat beside him at the edge of the bed.

"Then, why did you look like you had a problem about just having one bed?" Jaehyun asked.

"Well, the truth is for me, it's really not a problem either we share a bed and sleep together but..." Taeyong cuts.

"But what?"

"But...It's my first time," Taeyong said as he felt really embarrassed. Jaehyun's eyes widen.

"F-First time? What're you saying?" the photographer began to get nervous.

"Y'know, first time...First time having someone beside me while I sleep...Well, after a long time..." Taeyong continued.

Jaehyun sighed in relief and wiped his forehead. He never got nervous that way in years. He's really thinking stupid a while ago. Taeyong cocked his eyebrows at him.

"What were you thinking, huh?" Taeyong asked cheekily.

Jaehyun shook his head, "Nothing, nothing."

"Eeh? Why're you sweating so hard a while ago?" Taeyong smirked.

"You know, let's just sleep, Tae. We have the whole day tomorrow," Jaehyun excused, trying to change Taeyong's mind.

Taeyong shrugged at Jaehyun, "Fine."

They laid themselves on the fluffy white bed and made theirselves comfortable. They were facing each other, making their hearts picks up their pace just by seeing each others' faces.

"Good night, Tae," Jaehyun said with a sweet smile, which made Taeyong smiled back.

"Night, Jae," the model said sweetly before closing his eyes. Jaehyun gently kissed his nose and an arm was wrapped around his waist.

Morning came and they're already out of the hotel. They're really excited about going to trip. Jaehyun's going to school about less than two weeks so Taeyong thought about having fun with him as much as possible.

They had breakfast on a cafe, they had brewed coffee and waffles. It was good and they were having a good conversation until his phone ringed. He saw Ten's name on the screen.

"It's Ten," Taeyong said ang showed his phone's screen to Jaehyun.

"Answer him."

"Don't you think it'll ruin our moment?"

"We have the week for us, Tae, so don't worry."

Taeyong sighed and he swiped the answer button to answer Ten's call.

"Hey, Ten."

"Where are you? The kids said you moved out of the apartment and decided to live with Jae but you guys aren't in the building."

"Ah, we're outside Seoul."

"What? What're you guys doing there?"

"We came here for a photoshoot and decided to have a trip."