010

"Pardon?"

Taeyong became flustered as Jaehyun asked to repeat it. Jaehyun was in shock, making him deaf. He wasn't able to process what Taeyong said, it was unexpected from him.

"I want you back," Taeyong said. It was more of a mumble since it wasn't that loud but Jaehyun clearly heard it, making him smile so sweet.

Jaehyun thought this was a dream but it was definitely the reality. Jaehyun saw how red and flustered Taeyong looked in front of him. He was avoiding the photographer's gaze but Jaehyun couldn't his eyes off of him. He thought it was cute.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jaehyun asked.

"No..." Taeyong answered without looking at him.

"Is it about Jungwoo?" Jaehyun asked again but Taeyong just shook his head, "Is it about an agency?" Taeyong shook his head once again.

"Then, why do you want me to come back if I don't have any reason to come back?"

Taeyong pouted, "Is it wrong? Don't you want to come back? Or you already have a girlfriend that's why you don't want to?"

Jaehyun couldn't help but chuckle at his questions.

"It's not that--"

"Then, come back!"

"Taeyong, you sound so needy!" Jaehyun teased and laughed.

"And what if I am?" Taeyong cocked his eyebrow at the surprised Jaehyun, "I thought you love me!" Taeyong cried.

"I do, I really do."

"But...?" Taeyong could feel Jaehyun will say something more.

"But, it's a one-sided love. But, okay, if that's what you want, I'll come back for you," Jaehyun said with a smile, "Happy?"

Taeyong suddenly became quiet and his head was low which made Jaehyun confused.

"Taeyong?"

"I like you!" Taeyong suddenly said and made Jaehyun startle. But the photographer just laughed at him, "Why're you laughing? Stop laughing! I'm serious here, Jaehyun!" Taeyong's face became red again, feeling so embarrassed.

"Seriously? Really?"

"Yeah! I feel so weird when I'm with you or without you. I wanted to see you, meet you here in the cafe, do photoshoots with you...I missed it. I missed you," Taeyong sincerely said. Jaehyun sighed.

"I think you just missed me, not like me," Jaehyun stated.

Taeyong pouted again and slumped on his chair, "Why're you questioning my feelings for you? Did I questioned yours? No! Why're you like this all of sudden? Do I look like I'm not serious?" Taeyong looked so disappointed, which made Jaehyun regret, "I hate you. I fucking hate you. I fucking hate myself for having feelings for you. Don't ever come back and be with someone else! Asshole."

Taeyong stood up from his chair and immediately walked out of the cafe. He was feeling the tears were coming but he kept it away. Jaehyun doesn't deserve his tears, he doesn't deserve Taeyong.