005

Taeyong woke up by the ring of his phone. He sleepily fluttered his eyes open and reached his phone on the nightstand. It was a message by an unknown number.

Unknown:
This is Jaehyun. I'll meet you at the same place, same time for the photoshoot today.

Taeyong immediately jumped off of his bed. He didn't bother to fix the pillows nor the comforter. He ran straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

After, he wore very casual. He bids goodbye to the youngsters before going.

The schedule was unexpected. Taeyong soon got annoyed by Jaehyun who said it on the last minute. It wasn't long until he got to the cafe.

"You should've tell me the other day," Taeyong told the photographer as soon as he was beside him. It was obvious that Taeyong was annoyed because of his monotone voice.

Jaehyun looked away from his book he was reading to give the model some attention. He closed the book and laid it on the table.

"You were busy dating," Jaehyun answered in calm way, making Taeyong more annoyed by his face.

"You could've fucking texted me."

"But I just got your new phone number today."

"You're getting on my nerves, don't you know that?" Taeyong clenched his teeth.

Jaehyun didn't answer the rhetorical question. He stood up from his chair and walked with his things. He passed Taeyong who was seriously gonna punch Jaehyun in the face.

"You're here already and that matters. Let's go," Jaehyun said as he walked out of the cafe.

Jaehyun rides on his motorcycle and wears all the things he needed. He noticed that Taeyong didn't follow him. He wrinkled his forehead before fetching the model.

"You're not gonna follow me?" Jaehyun asked the model who was seated on the chair on their usual table. Taeyong didn't mind him, like a ghost talking to him, "Taeyong."

Jaehyun called Taeyong by name in a calm and scary way. It actually made Taeyong turn his head to him.

"I am not gonna waste my time with you having tantrums. If you aren't gonna follow me, I can replace you," Jaehyun whispered and made Taeyong shiver, "I'll wait for you outside."

Jaehyun walked out of the cafe once again as he waits for Taeyong. Honestly, Jaehyun didn't like the idea replacing Taeyong. Taeyong's like a rare gem to him.

Jaehyun sighed as he saw any sign of Taeyong. He starts his engine and was about to go until someone pulled the sleeve of his shirt. He looked behind and saw Taeyong who was obviously avoiding his gaze.

"I was about to go," Jaehyun said.

"Thank you for not..." It was almost a whisper but Jaehyun heard it. He gave Taeyong the helmet before going.

Soon, they were already on the building they'll be on for the photoshoot. They were soon swallowed by a crowd of staffs for the preparations.