008

Taeyong was already in the cafe early but Jungwoo wasn't there yet. Jaehyun was usually the one who waits for him everytime they meet in the usual place.

Everything changed drastically.

Taeyong was bored waiting for his photographer. He pulled out his phone in his hoodie's pocket. He unlocked and searched in his contacts for someone to talk to. He scrolled and he stopped on a contact.

Jaehyun? What will he even say? Tell him that he wasn't used to be with someone else? Stupid.

He scrolled more and saw Ten's contact. Maybe they could see each other later. He texted Ten and invited him for a coffee later after the photoshoot. It wasn't long until Ten replied a sure. Soon, Taeyong saw Jungwoo on the door with someone else who is taller than him. The photographer sweetly smiled as he walked towards the model.

"Good morning, are you usually this early?" Jungwoo asked Taeyong.

"Uhm, I was used to it," Taeyong said with a smirk.

"Ah, I'm sorry if I'm late," Jungwoo said worriedly but Taeyong said it was okay, "Uhm, I'd like to introduce to you since he's here--"

"I'm his boyfriend--Ah!" The man said beside Jungwoo but the photographer punched his arm and Taeyong thought they look cute together.

"This is Lucas," Jungwoo introduced. Lucas shakes his hand with Taeyong's. Lucas has this charming smile which could make heads turn.

After their conversation, the three went to building where the set will be. Taeyong was used with Jaehyun's motorcycle but they used a car today.

As soon as they were on the set, Taeyong was pulled by the make up artist. The model came out in a black and stripped tux. Jungwoo and Lucas was surprised when Taeyong came out with his hair blonde. The model thought it looked good on him.

The photoshoot soon starts. Jungwoo's the kind of photographer who doesn't care if the model's pose isn't what he actually liked but he's a good photographer when it comes to angling.

"That is a wrap," Jungwoo said and high-fived Taeyong, "Let's see your photos."

The two looked at the photos and it wasn't that bad. Jungwoo thought that Taeyong was a great model and deserved more.

After looking at the photos, Taeyong walked straight to the dressing room to change his clothes. He came out in his hoodie and ripped jeans. Jungwoo and Lucas asked him for a ride but the model rejected them politely and told them that someone's waiting for him.

Taeyong soon got out of the building and rode a taxi to the cafe. He got there and he saw Ten sitting on the table beside the door. He walked inside and Ten instantly stood up from his chair.

"Have you been here for long?" Taeyong asked and Ten shook his head with a smile.

"Nice hair, it looks good on you," Ten complimented and Taeyong laughed as he said thank you.

They both sat on their chairs and he was surprised to see a vacant seat beside Taeyong.

"Did you bring Johnny?" Taeyong asked as he pointed the chair but Ten just chuckled.

"He's still in LA."

"Eh? Then who's...?"

Someone came towards their table with their orders. Taeyong looked at him with guilt. But, the boy in front of them just smiled at him.