003

Two weeks have passed and Taeyong finally got his diploma. He had no one but his hyung Taeil who walked him through the ceremony. Him and Taeil, along with the others, had a celebration at the bar. The others were Jaehyun, Yuta, Sicheng, Johnny, Ten and an important person who was beside Taeyong.

"You guys know Doyoung," Taeyong introduced the man beside him.

"Let me guess, you guys are dating, yeah?" Taeil guessed and the two just giggled.

"Just dating," Doyoung said as he smiled, looking like a cute bunny right now.

"You're fast at getting people to hook up with you," Yuta teased Taeyong.

"Doyoung was the one who had the first move," Taeyong chuckled and Doyoung punched his arm. Taeyong winced at the pain. Sometimes, they're like Tom and Jerry, they argue often.

Jaehyun, on the other side, drinks his beer quietly. He doesn't like the scene unfolding right in front his eyes for some unknown reason.

"Hey, mister photographer, are you okay?" Taeil waved his hand in front of Jaehyun's face.

"Yes. I'm sorry but I gotta go. I feel dizzy," Jaehyun excused himself from the group. He stood up from the couch and said, "Taeyong, I'll meet with you tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure. Same place, same time," Taeyong repeated the schedule for tomorrow.

Jaehyun nodded and walked out of the bar.

The next day, Jaehyun was in the cafe early than before. He patiently waited for Taeyong to arrive. It wasn't too long until Taeyong came. He thought he was early but he was wrong. He saw Jaehyun seated on the same table from last time and drinking coffee.

"Uhm, I'm sorry if I'm late--"

"No, you're just on time," Jaehyun's tone sounded cold and stiff. It made Taeyong gulp. Jaehyun stood up from the chair with his bag on his shoulder, "Let's go. I don't want to be late on our first day."

Taeyong thought he was having some tantrums or whatever. The model followed the photographer out of the cafe. He saw Jaehyun rode onto a black motorcycle and puts on his black helmet and gloves. He was surprised when Jaehyun gave him a spare black helmet.

Taeyong stared at the helmet.

"What? You don't like being on a motorcycle?" Jaehyun uttered. Taeyong soon wore the helmet and rides on the back.

Without any warnings, the motorcycle ran too sudden. Taeyong accidentally hugs Jaehyun's waist to avoid him from falling off of the motorcycle. The motorcycle was fast and it hasn't been some minutes until they have arrived on the studio.

Jaehyun didn't wait for Taeyong. He immediately walked in of the building but Taeyong tried to catch up. The two walked up to the studio they'll be having their photoshoot.

As soon as they walked in of the studio, Jaehyun met with the producer who was already setting up the background and the things to be used on the photoshoot.

"Is this your model?" the producer asked as he pointed out Taeyong who was beside Jaehyun.

"Yes, this is Taeyong," Jaehyun introduced as Taeyong shaked the producer's hand.