004

Taeyong woke up and kicked the comforter off of him. Even though it's almost been a month after the break up, he still kept finding Ten who used to be beside him.

He sighed. He has Doyoung, Ten's at the past already. Moving on won't hurt.

He scratches the back of his neck before standing up and made his way to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

"Ah, Taeyong hyung, you're here..." Taeyong saw Jisung at the kitchen entrance.

"Didn't Mark tell you?" Taeyong asked the young.

"He was already asleep when we came back from our dance practice," Jisung said.

"What time did you came home?"

"It was already about 9:00 in the evening, hyung."

"That's too late! If you're going to be late again, please text me so that I could pick you guys up, okay?" Taeyong literally got worried about Jisung and others about going home late. Jisung just nodded and smiled at his hyung.

Taeyong decided to cook breakfast for the youngs. He cleaned the pan before laying it on the stove. He turns the fire on and cooks scrambled eggs and fried rice.

"Jisung ah, please call the others," Taeyong said as he plated the foods and served it on the wooden table.

Soon, the others showed up one by one. They were seated on their designated chairs and it was lacking one member, it's Mark.

"Enjoy your breakfast, I'll just call Mark--"

"Ah, hyung, I'll call him instead. Take a rest, will you?" Donghyuck said before retreating.

Taeyong sighed. He sat down a counter nearby and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He texted Doyoung a good morning.

His phone soon rang.

Doyoungie:
Good morning
You're early

Taeyong:
I got used to waking up early
Wanna go out later?

Doyoung:
Okay
See you on our usual place at 8 ;)

Taeyong smiled at the message. He puts back his phone in his pocket before cleaning the apartment.

After, he took a bath and changed his clothes. As soon as he has finished, he walked outside of his room and goes to Mark's. He knocked before opening the door.

"Mark?" Taeyong called.

"Hyung? Why're you here?" Mark asked as he got up from his bed.

"I'm just gonna tell you that I'll be out. I'll be back at lunch," Taeyong said and smiled.

"Okay, take care, hyung," Mark smiled back.

Taeyong soon got out of the apartment. The usual cafe was a walking distance and it hasn't been 10 minutes until he got to his destination.

He opened the door of the cafe and saw Doyoung on a table near a window. He walk towards his date a d smiles at him.

"Hey, Tae," Doyoung greeted with his bunny smile.

"Did you wait long?" Taeyong asked as he took his seat across Doyoung.

"No, I was just early," Doyoung chuckled, "How did the photoshoot go?"

"It's fine. Wish I could do more in the future."

"I know you will, Taeyongie."

Later on, Taeyong goes to the counter for their orders. Once he told the barista about their drinks, he left the counter and got surprised when he saw Jaehyun who has talking to Doyoung.

Taeyong walked towards them and suddenly they were interrupted by him.

"Hey, Jaehyun, what brings you here?" Taeyong asked with a smile on his face as he sat on his high chair.

"I was about to waste my time here. Until I saw Doyoung, I thought he was alone so I talked to him for a while," Jaehyun answered. He suddenly glowed when he smiled.

Taeyong looked at Doyoung who was obviously amazed by Jaehyun's charms. Taeyong sighed angrily.

"Well, now I'm here, you can go now," Taeyong uttered.

"Okay--Wait, before I forget," Jaehyun opened the paper bag he was carrying and he gave the magazine he just bought to Taeyong, "It came out nice. Yesterday, Dazed called me to tell me that he wants you to cover this month's issue," Jaehyun informed.

"Yeah, sure. We'll talk later, you can go," Taeyong grumpily said to the photographer.

Jaehyun nodded and waved at Doyoung with a smile before going. Taeyong couldn't be more jealous. The model's forehead scrunched up as he struggles to get Doyoung's attention. The latter was dazing out with Jaehyun on his mind.

"Hey, Doyoungie, don't I look nice here on the cover?" Taeyong asked as he tried hard to get the bunny's attention.

"Mm, yeah sure, Tae," Doyoung said, obviously not showing interest to his date.

It wasn't long until they said their goodbyes. Taeyong came home sad and irritated. Doyoung couldn't possibly like Jaehyun just in one meeting, he thought.

He really hopeless in love.

"Welcome home, hyung!" Chenle greeted as the older opened the apartment's door.

"Thank you," Taeyong smiled at him.

"Hey, hyung, I saw you on the cover of GQ. You look cool!" Jeno exclaimed from the couch.

"Ah, you liked it? Thank you."

He soon walked straight to the kitchen to cook for the kids. He looked inside the fridge for some ingredients needed for his cooking. He was joined by the others to help.

Taeyong found them cute as they help their own hyung.

Lunch was soon finished and after, Taeyong washed the dishes. He walked straight to his bedroom after the chore. He was about to twist the knob until someone called out for him. He turned to see Mark.

"Hey, Mark, what's up?" Taeyong asked the young.

"Uhm, I need to talk to you, hyung," Mark sounded hesitant. Taeyong cocked his eyebrow to him.

"About what? You seemed tensed," Taeyong chuckled.

"Well..."

"What is it about? Or who?" Taeyong crossed his arms infront of his chest.

"It's about Jaehyun, hyung."

Taeyong frowned, "What about him?"

"Don't you remember him, hyung? Jung Jaehyun? Doesn't it ring a bell to you?" Mark asked.

"Well, it does but I forgot," the older scratches the back of his head.

"Ugh! You're hopeless, hyung!"

Taeyong blinked twice, "I'm sorry," the older feel offended.

"Jung Jaehyun was the model who kicked you out of the model industry."