018

"I just...read some angst, that's all," Taeyong excused. He wiped some of the stain of tears on his cheeks with his hoodie's sleeve.

Jaehyun wasn't really that convinced. Taeyong isn't that kind of a reader nor getting interest on reading. Maybe he doesn't have anything to do, besides from waiting for him to get home at the afternoon.

Taeyong immediately stood up from the couch and smiled as he asked Jaehyun for some tea. The photographer nodded and the model ran through the kitchen to make some. He gets the kettle and boiled some water. He gets the cup and as soon as the water has boiled, he poured some and puts the pack in.

Taeyong served the tea cup to Jaehyun on the dining table, "If you need me, I'm at my room."

Taeyong didn't wait for his response. He just immediately exited and locked himself in his room. He wanted to slap himself, he's sure that Jaehyun will know what's happening if he acts like this all the time. He looked really suspicious and obvious.

He laid himself in his bed and pulled his phone out to make a call. It rang for some time and was suddenly picked up.

"Hello? Taeyong?"

"Hey, Ten. You busy?"

"I was but it doesn't matter. Why'd you called?"

Taeyong bit his lower lip, "I saw a girl wrapped herself around Jae at school today. What should I do?"

"Well, atleast it wasn't Jaehyun who flirted."

"You aren't helping, Ten."

"You shouldn't really do anything at the moment. You just saw them for the first time. You should just hide your feelings for awhile while you check things out."

"Ten! You know I don't hide that good!"

"Well, there's nothing I could do about that anymore, Tae. You know, if you really can't take it anymore, ask your boyfriend directly."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Try to update me everything, 'kay? Either I'm busy or not, I'll come and get you."

"Okay. Thanks, Ten."

The call has ended. Taeyong sighed and was proud of himself that he didn't cried. Ten might've punched Jaehyun by now.

The night has come and it's time for making some dinner. Taeyong walked out of his room to cook. He was surprised when he saw Jaehyun cutting something in the kitchen. He walked closer to the latter and hugged him from behind.

Taeyong thought of smelling Jaehyun, if ever the girl really wrapped herself that much. Surprisingly, it doesn't. Maybe the girl doesn't use perfumes.

"Hey, Tae," Jaehyun greeted as he continued cutting some vegetables.

"You should just rest," Taeyong pouted.

"School hasn't become busy yet so it's fine if I cook dinner for now," the photograher said.

Taeyong released Jaehyun and helped him with the stew. They cooked dinner together and it was a really fun bonding. They should do this for quite sometime. Soon, they have finished cooking and served it on the dining table. They both sat on their chairs and ate the dinner they made.

"How's school by the way? I forgot to ask you that," Taeyong asked and took a spoonful of the stew.

"It's fine. It was full of introductions, and that's about it," Jaehyun said.

"Really? Did some girls flirted?" Taeyong questioned and Jaehyun froze, "You were popular with girls, right?"

"I haven't been flirted yet," Jaehyun answered without a sweat.

Taeyong just shrugged. Did he lie? How could he? Well, he's not sure if he really lied but the girl was obviously flirting! The model didn't noticed his eyebrows are knitted until Jaehyun pointed it out.

"You look annoyed suddenly," Jaehyun uttered.

Taeyong immediately relaxed his eyebrows and cleared his throat, "I...I remembered something from the story I was reading. Y'know, the boy lied to the girl...Typical story, isn't it?"

Jaehyun just nodded, "Anyway, an agency invites us to cover their magazine."

"Us? The two of us?"

"Yeah, it'll be this Saturday," Jaehyun uttered.

"Really? That's great!" Taeyong smiled.

Dinner was great. Taeyong washed the dishes while Jaehyun took a bath. While Taeyong scrubs, he thought of plans he'll do to catch Jaehyun for his crime. He looked like a really paranoid girlfriend right now.

As soon as he finished the chore, he took a bath and went to bed. Even though Jaehyun felt Taeyong's hiding something, he still kissed him and bids with a good night.

Morning came and it's school time again. Taeyong repeated his routine yesterday and it will be for the whole school year of Jaehyun.

Jaehyun walked out his room sleepily again. He ate and went inside to the bathroom to take a bath. Taeyong really felt nervous about walking him to school again. What if the girl's really flirting? And Jaehyun falls for it?

It stresses him too much.

As soon as they were ready for school, they rode the motorcycle again. The ride was quiet and awkward. Taeyong really nervous, half of him wanted to back out and let karma do his thing. But, he'll be strong.

Soon, they were finally at school. Taeyong removed his helmet and walked right beside Jaehyun. They walked through the entrance and suddenly the girl from yesterday appeared before them. The girl was happy to see Jaehyun and immediately ran towards his boyfriend, and suddenly held both of his boyfriend's hands. The girl looked at Taeyong with an excitdd smile.

"E-Excuse me for a minute--" the girl suddenly stopped talking because of Taeyong.

"No, it's fine," Taeyong coldly looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow at Jaehyun, "He's all yours."

Taeyong immediately walked away. He refrained himself from crying as he walked down the school grounds. He stopped a taxi and went back to the apartment immediately.

He slammed the door behind him and bit his lower lip.

Jaehyun was surprised to see Taeyong walk away like that. How would he not? He saw the girl hold his hands. He retreated his hands from the girl and looked at her annoyingly.

"Oh, why did Taeyong ran? Anyway, did you give him my letter? I have sleepless nights with that love letter" the girl asked.

"I don't have any plans to," Jaehyun said.

"Why?! Jae, I worked hard for it!" the girl exclaimed.

"He's mine and I won't let you or anyone to steal him," Jaehyun uttered coldly and walked passed the girl.

Jaehyun's sure Taeyong's jealous again. Should he explain? Would he even listen to him? Ugh, it's stressing him out horribly.