014

Taeyong's first morning living with Jaehyun was great as he woke up early. Their photoshoot is placed outside Seoul so they thought of waking up early to be there early. It could also be a potential trip for them so they packed some of their clothes in a backpack.

Taeyong goes out of his room and walks straight into the kitchen. He immediately cooked breakfast before knocking Jaehyun's door to wake him up.

"Jae! Wake up!" Taeyong exclaimed and knocked again.

Footsteps were heard behind and soon, the door opened to see Jaehyun still half asleep. Taeyong smiled at the photographer, "Good morning!" he greeted.

Jaehyun smiled back as he rubbed his eye, "Good morning."

They both walk through the kitchen and sat at their chairs to eat their breakfast. Taeyong poured coffee in their cups before eating. Their utensils clung together as they ate. After, Taeyong was the one who cleaned the plates but Jaehyun didn't him to because Taeyong cooked breakfast and he thought it's his turn to do the chore.

"You take a bath first then prepare all the things we needed. Also, check your equipment," Taeyong said and started to wash the plates.

"Okay, I'll go ahead then," Jaehyun uttered and exited the kitchen.

Taeyong eventually finished cleaning the plates and also the sink. He wiped the dining table and the counter tops. He goes out of the kitchen and Jaehyun hasn't finished bathing so he thought he should clean the living room.

He arranged everything on the living room. He dusted the vases and drawers. He fixed the pillows on the couch and vacuumed the carpet. As soon as he's done cleaning, Jaehyun was also done bathing. Taeyong thought Jaehyun will go out half-naked again but the photographer was thankfully already in clothes.

Taeyong goes inside the bathroom with his towel and clothes. The bathroom was very spacious and clean, it also has a bathtub.

It wasn't too long until Taeyong was finished and goes out in his clothes. He checked everything he got in the backpack and double checked Jaehyun's before they laid it in the trunk of the car. Soon, they were on the road early.

"How many days do you want this trip to be?" Jaehyun asked as he drives.

"Mm, three days?" Taeyong asked back.

"Three days? Don't you think that's too short for a trip?"

"I guess not, but you could make it longer. It's fine for me."

"A week?"

"If that's what you want," Taeyong smiled as he shrug.

The road trip was long and quiet. Minutes later, they have arrived on the hotel they'll check in. They exited the car and goes into the building to the receptionist.

"Hi, good morning. May I help you, sir?" the girl in the reception asked Jaehyun.

"We would like to check in," Jaehyun answered.

"Okay, sir. Would it be two rooms?" the girl asked as she types something on her computer.

"No, just one."

"Name please."

"Jung Jaehyun."

"Okay, Mr. Jung. This is your key card, room service will be 24/7. Have a nice stay!" the girl exclaimed happily as she gave the key card to Jaehyun.