How I feel...

Hiya! Its Cheese Sandwich here and I have two new questions from DarrkSouul. Question number one "How do you feel that Boneless the chicken got turned into a key?"

Well... Pinkie Pie explained to me what happened in a letter. But... I was a bit sad at first because Boneless was so special to me... But he save Equestria! And thats all that matters! I'm proud of Boneless! He's a hero to every pony!

Question number 2: What would you do if Pinkie Pie said that she loved you?"

Well... *Blushes* You all are crazy! First of all, we all know she would never tell me that! And second of all, If she did ever tell me I would die.

Just imagine the most beautiful mare with this cotton candy mane coming up to you- Face to face- Saying "Cheese...? ...I-I love you!" And I would explode and never been seen again because I died of shock and happiness! The end!

.....Okay.

So maybe I wouldn't explode but... I would blush and avoid eye contact. But then I would gather up all my courage and tell her how I really feel. (and that's a lot of feelings right there.)

Well.. I guess that's it. Wow... Just imagine if she read this. I would be in some big trouble... Anyways! See ya!
-Cheese Sandwich :3

(Here have this... Isn't it just adorable!)

 Isn't it just adorable!)