Unicorns and secrets.

Hiiiii! I have a new question from Spikezilla! "Who is your favorite unicorn"

Well for a fact I know who your favorite unicorn would be ;) Rarity

Wellllllll..... My favorite unicorn would be..... Probably Party Favor or .... Starlight-GlimGlam because she's really nice! And party Favor is my 2nd party buddy!! (Yes, 2nd party buddy... Pinkie is the first and the best!)

And thats it for that question! Now to the dark stuff.....

.....

....

Spikezilla has tagged me to share a dark secret......

.......

....

.....

Wellllllll...... A secret that I'm ashamed of.....

Well..... This is going to be embarrassing.... Alrighty. I have a Pinkie Pie plushie that I bring everywhere with me... Yes, I do have Boneless number two but I also have her because it makes me feel like im not alone... Yes. Boneless number two is a great buddy and all but with Pinkie Pie it feels like I'm actually talking with a pony....

Y-yeah.... It's a bit odd... But hey! Im Cheese Sandwich and everypony finds me crazy!

 But hey! Im Cheese Sandwich and everypony finds me crazy!

And.... Yeah. Don't question the blushing and stuff. I HAVE REASONS FOR THAT....  Well. Spike. I hope you're happy knowing my secret that I'm ashamed of....

....hehehhehehehehheh.....

Have a funtastic day every pony....

AND DON'T TELL PINKIE PIE.... PLEASE!!!

See you all later! Bye!!!
-Cheese Sandwich 🎉