Getting Married& Story time!

Hey Every pony! I have a two of the same dares from pizzalady101 and artsyretriever17! "I dare you to marry Pinkie Pie!!"

Why sure! She is the love of my life anyway! "Oh...I hope she doesn't read this..." I'll get married to her... BUT!

.....

...

Not now..... But I will soon! Don't worry ;)

On to the next dare! Its from Buttershee! "When you were a colt, why did you run away and where were your parents?"

YES! Thank you *hugs Buttershee* Ive been waiting for this question!

So! Here is a picture of my family (And you better not take these characters... I will cry)

The one at the top left is Coconut Swirl

The one at the top left is Coconut Swirl.... She-Well... We shall get to her later.

The one on the top right is my father, Pepper jack Sandwich.

The one of the bottom left is my sister, Lollipop Sandwich.

The bottom right is my mom, Chocolate Cupcake.

So when I was 7 I was in my mother's candy shop cause it has our house upstairs and you know I was just being a silly colt as always and I heard a bunch of yelling and fighting...

I see my father come down stairs with boxes filled with his belongings... So I asked him where he was going. He said that he's leaving... To a different place... Because my mom has done something terrible....

So.... My mom comes down the stairs with Coconut Swirl by her side and she tried to stop him... He didn't listen and he left.... Forever.... I asked my mom what happened.. And she said that he found out something so he left and that he wasn't coming back...

So me being young and all I went crying in my bed...

*sigh* Well a month later my mom called me and my sister downstairs and she said that we have a new mother... So every day at school I would get bullied at school because my mom was with Coconut Swirl... They would throw rocks at me and call me gay just cause of my parents..

One day... I packed my things and gave my sister a goodbye note... And a lollipop... And left... My family was busy so they didn't notice.... And I just ran... I ran until I got tired and I walked... I didn't look back... And you all know the rest from there. Meeting Pinkie and she becoming the lobe of my life. WAIT! Um.. You didn't see that...

Umm.. Yay! Thats my story! :'D Okie so ima go now! See ya!

(I'm really not in the mood so the next dares may be moved to a different day! Heh.. Thanks for understanding!)
-Cheese Sandwich ;-;