•Chapter Seven•

"You're friggin famous", I scoffed while watching him wash his face in his bathroom. I had waited for him till he came back, then followed him up to his room to give him a piece of my mind.

"Good evening to you too", he smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't play innocent Carl, I know the truth now.", I hissed dramatically.

"The truth was staring at you the second you knew I owned a five star restaurant. Plus, my parents are rich. Forget that sugar?", Again, I narrowed my eyes at him as he cleaned his face with his towel.

"You could've just said so"

"Okay. So I would've gone by, 'hey sugar, remember how I own a five star restaurant?, Well I'm also famous for it, and I appeared on Tv several times.'"

"Okay I see your point", I admitted.

"What else don't I know, Mr. Famous?" I added with a smirk.

"That's a horrible nickname sugar"

"Don't call me Sugar", I snapped.

"Whatever Sugar", he smirked before sitting in his bed and taking out a text book from his drawer.

I rolled my eyes and scanned the room slowly. For a guys room it was clean. A lot cleaner than mine. He had books neatly lined up on his shelves, his shoes neatly displayed and arranged.

And his pictures.....

"Holy cheese cakes!", I exclaimed once I noticed a picture hanged on his wall. Carl jolted up from his bed in shock and snapped his head towards the direction i was looking at.

His eyes widened in horror and he immediately stood up to hide it, but it was too late, as I had already taken it from the wall.

On the picture was Carl and I when we were kids. We were at the beach and he was wearing just shorts and holding a sand bucket. His eyes were completely focused on something else other than the picture that was being taken.

He was looking at me, the little girl who sat on the sandy floor building what looked like a horribly destroyed sand castle. I had the brightest smile on my face. So did Carl, his cute dimples on display as he smiled brightly at me.

"Awwwww"

"Drop it sugar", I turned to see Carl staring at the picture.

"You had this all along?!, Cute!"

"Well it's kind of an embarrassing picture", he winced and I burst out laughing. "How?, You look so cute"

"That's not what's embarrassing", he said, running his fingers through his hair nervously and I rose a brow.

"I don't get", he immediately reached out for the picture and I quickly moved to the other side, causing him to hit the wall.

"Ow!", I giggled. "Sugar!", He warned whilst I giggled uncontrollably, running around his room.

"I must find out what's so embarrassing about it!", I yelled back at him. As I was about to run out of the room, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back inside. This time I was backing his bed, with the picture behind me.

No way am I losing this to him.

"Hand it over"

"No"

"Sugar", he warned and I shook my head. "No", he reached for the picture behind me and I moved it to my other hand. He reached out for it again, and I again, transferred it to my other hand.

It was just a game of 'try to grab' he increased the speed at which he tried to grab the picture until I lost balance.

I pulled on Carl's jacket for support but caught him by surprise and ended up pulling him down with me.

I fell on the bed and Carl on me. His elbows held him up on the bed, luckily for me. But when I finally noticed our position, I freaked out.

Yeah typical Cliché moments when the boy ends up on the girl, her legs between his and their faces three centimeters apart. Breathing ragged, an space flushed.

No. Not my face. Shockingly, Carl's face was as red as a tomato as he stared down at me.

"The picture", he breathed out, his eyes still fixed on mine. "No", I breathed back.

"Why?"

"Because I want to find out what you're so embarrassed about"

He closed his eyes and sighed in defeat. "Fine", I smiled at my victory and watched as he opened his eyes.

It stayed silent for a while, until they both moved down to my lips. My breath hitched, and my heart drummed against my chest.

My head slowly turned blank, till all I could think of and see were his eyes, and then his lips.

"I think it's time I get up", he said, eyes still focused on my lips and I nodded.

"Yes please..", I replied barely above a whisper.

Carl stood up and helped pull me up from his bed, then he looked at the picture which I held onto like my life depended on it.

Which was true, because I couldn't feel my chest.

"I'll give you a hint.", He sighed. I turned to look at him surprised, but eagerly awaiting his 'hint'.

"I was staring at you", he said before lying back down on his bed and having the text book.

I stood there confused, and when a thought crossed my mind, I mentally slapped myself and walked out of his room.

It's not possible.......

Is it?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

End of chapter.

Hope you guy liked it.

Next chapter loading......