😘Chapter Thirty One😘

"Congrats on hitting the top bro!", Tony chirped and fist-bumped Carl.

"Thanks", Carl smiled and when his eyes met mine , he winked.

I mouthed a 'congrats' and he nodded before I turned to face the board.

My score was great. I was content with it. A total of 88% out of 100% wasn't bad. Kate did pass me with two marks. And I promised to beat her next time.

April surpassed both Kate and I with a total of 95%.

Yeah. Surprised us too.

Tony, well as expected, he scored a 99%, and Carl passed him with a mark.

Yes. Carl got a a friggin 100% .

And I was like.....

Is he human?

"OMG!!! Thank you so much  Alex!!", Linsey squealed as she approached us. "For what?", I asked a bit confused and she smiled.

"You helped me with my project work. It boosted my score", she jumped in excitement and I smiled.

"I'm glad I could help", I shrugged.

Her attention was immediately focused on April and her smile widened. "Hi April", she chirped and April smiled back nervously.

"If you don't mind me asking Linsey.....", Kate started. "Are you interested in girls?", She added and Linsey's face fell into that of confusion.

"Huh?", She asked.

"Nothing!", April yelled and smacked Kate's arm. "Um...bye", she blurted.

"O-okay...", Linsey trailed off before leaving.

"Remind me to kill you", April muttered through gritted teeth and Kate giggled.

"No", she replied.

"Sugar", I turned to Carl as he swung his bag over his shoulder. "We should get going"

"Oh... okay", I replied him before turning back to April and Kate.

"I'll see you girls tomorrow?, Let's meet at the café by Möbius lake", they both nodded and I smiled before leaving with Carl.

***********

"You've barely said more than three words to me since last night", I jumped up in shock at his voice and he closed the door.

"Um...I don't...I don't -"

"Sugar", he warned and I gulped.

"Is it because of the question?", He raised a brow.

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

I bit my lip nervously and nodded. He sighed, then walked closer to me. "Was it too soon?", He whispered and I immediately nodded.

He smiled at my reaction and stroked my cheek. "Well not for me. You have no idea how hard it was for me to keep myself from ripping your clothes and making you mine"

I shrieked and immediately moved back and he burst into laughter.

"You should've seen your face", he said between laughs and clutched unto his stomach.

I folded my fists in annoyance.

He's making fun of me.

Cause I'm a virgin?

Why how dare he?!

I pushed him to the sofa and his laughter immediately seized. "Sugar?"