Chapter One

Everything started out as a normal day. You woke up before Justin and decided to take a quick shower. While you were in the shower you were thinking about a lot of things. The number one thing you couldn't stop thinking about was what Justin was doing last weekend and why he never answered you when you called him. Just as you were coming up with an explanation, Justin walked in. You jump a little from being startled since you were deep in thought. Justin sleepily says "Good morning baby" You hesitate to reply but then you finally say "Morning"
Justin notices something is wrong and asks what's up with you lately. You think about what to say but you seem to be taking too long so he says "So are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" You reply in an annoyed voice "Nothing is wrong. Let it go." So Justin walks out of the bathroom not saying anything else. Fifteen minutes later you get out of the shower, after drying off you go into your room to get clothes and you find Justin sitting on the bed. He looks kinda upset but you're not sure if you want to ask why. You finally decide to ask. "Justin, are you okay?" you ask in a caring voice. He begins to reply then he runs his fingers through his hair as if he was trying to figure out what to say. He slowly says "I feel like we're moving apart, I just don't want to lose you. I love you too much to lose you." You don't want to ruin the moment but you blurt out "If you love me why were you too busy to answer my calls last weekend?" He stutters while saying "Baby I was just with my mom..." He doesn't make eye contact with you while saying that so you know he's lying. You roll your eyes and grab your clothes then go back to the bathroom to get dressed. After your dressed you walk right past Justin and walk out the door to go see your friend Emilee. Justin calls your name and asks where you're going but you ignore him. You walk to your truck and as your about to pull off, Justin calls you but you decline his call. You drive to Emilee's house but you can't stop thinking about Justin. As soon as you get to Emilee's you ask her for advice. She tells you start talking and when you're done telling her about Justin she stops to think about what to say, then she says.....