Chapter Eight

You cum all over Justin's tongue. While he's licking up your juices he manages to take off his pants and boxers. When he's done he slowly kisses up your body to your neck. He whispers in a low voice "mmm baby I love when you cum all over my tongue. Your juices taste so good." He softly bites your ear and you let out a low moan. You run your fingers through his hair while telling him how much you love when he eats you out. In the complete darkness you can kind of make out the smirk on his face, so to satisfy him you be begin to beg for him to fuck you. "Justin baby please fuck me, I need you inside of me. Show me how much appreciation you have for me. I'll do anything for you to make love to me." Justin kisses you, asking for entrance with his tongue but you deny him entrance until he's inside of you. You reach for a condom since the drawer is closer to you but Justin grabs your hand and tells you "no, not this time." You start to say something but Justin begins kissing you to shut you up. He rubs his dick along your warm pussy before slowly entering you. As he begins the first thrust you let out a moan while kissing him. He starts to thrust a little faster now and you can't help but to moan his name as loud as you can. Justin leans over and whispers in your ear "I love you so much baby. Don't forget that." You moan that you love him too. Justin pulls out of you to lift your legs up before entering you again.