Chapter Twenty

Emilee says “What about Cameron Dallas? Kara, you’re like best friends with him aren’t you?”

“Yeah, we’re pretty close. Do you want me try to hook ya’ll up, Dri?”

Dri: Yes please! He’s so perfect.

You: You can’t fan girl over him…that just makes it look like you’re only trying to date him because he’s famous.

Dri: I want to get to know him before anything happens.

Emilee: Same with me and Jake

You: Ugh okay, I’ll figure something out.

Susie finally walks over after she’s been talking to Zac for the longest time.

Susie: I’m going to go. My roommate called and she’s really sick so I’m going to go home and take care of her.

You: Bullshit, you’re leaving to go be alone with Zac.

Susie just looks at you.

Zac: Bye, Y/N.

Susie and Zac walk towards the door and as they’re about to walk out you, Emilee and Dri yell “USE A CONDOM, CHILDREN!”

Dri turns to you and Emilee and laughs and says “She’s such a slut.”

You and Emilee laugh and both say “She just likes sex.”

You add on “And somehow she gets it A LOT. Like more than Justin and I used to have sex and that was like 4 or 5 times a week.”

Dri laughs and says “Like I said she’s a little undercover slut.”

All three of you guys laugh because you know she’s kidding, ya’ll love Susie to death, but sometimes she does act like a slut.

Emilee says “Do you think Zac will have sex with her and then never talk to her again?” She has a concerned look on her face.

You say “He doesn’t like girls that will sleep with him on the first date or whatever the hell you call what they’re doing. I’ve told her a million times he doesn’t like that.”

Emilee: “Ugh she better not forget that because she will be so heartbroken if he stops talking to her after sleeping with him.”

 You: “Let’s forget about what she’s doing and just watch The Vow.”

You, Emilee, and Dri watch the movie and before you know it it’s already 11:30 at night. Dri and Emilee are going to spend the night since it’s so late. When the movie is over Dri says “Let’s sleep on the roof! I remember you telling me how you and Justin got furniture and stuff for up there.”

You laugh and say “Yeah, there are two couches and a bed. I thought it was a weird idea, but I love sleeping up there.”

Emilee says “Well we’re going to learn what it’s like to sleep on a roof.”

You all laugh and get everything ready for bed. Around midnight everything is ready for you guys to go bed.

You: “Goodnight my little faggots.”

Emilee: “Goodnight losers.”

 Dri: “Goodnight lovely people on Justin Bieber’s roof.”

Obviously Dri is the only nice one.