Chapter Three

Emilee finally gets to your house after what seemed like hours. When you hear her car turn off you run to meet her outside, she quickly hugs you tight telling you how amazing you are and how much she loves you. That cheered you up a little but you're still heartbroken over everything that happened. You guys just hug for about five minutes then you say "Let's go inside." You walk inside to find Justin in the kitchen looking in the freezer for something. He grabs ice cream and heads upstairs. As he walks past you, you say "stupid bastard you deserve to be sad" under your breath. Emilee walks out to patio so you guys can talk alone without Justin hearing you. You're really glad to have a friend like her. You know she always knows what to say to cheer you up no matter what. You just think about all the good times you and Emilee had together. She punches your arm softly and says "HELLO?! EARTH TO Y/N! COME BACK TO ME."

You: "My bad I kinda zoned out while thinking about something"

Emilee: "Well it better not have involved Justin.."

You: "It didn't. I don't even want to talk about him."

Emilee: "Well you have to, it'll help you to talk about whats going on."

You: "Ughhhh I know" You look down at the ground."

Emilee: "ANYWAYS why is he so sad when he's the one who fucked up?"

You: "Dude honestly I don't know, he started crying when he told me."

Emilee: "What the hell. if it makes him sad he shouldn't have done it. I understand that people make mistakes and all, but that was a huge mistake. He should have been thinking about your feelings instead of just thinking about getting some."

As you begin to say something Justin walks outside...You know this isn't going to go well.