Chapter Twelve

That night Justin goes up to bed around 10 but you stay up in hopes of seeing the ghost girl again. You don't know what to do to pass time. You look around to find something to do, but theres nothing to do with just one person. You go sit on the patio for a little bit. You sat out there thinking about a lot of stuff then you decide to call Emilee. You guys talk for about 35 minutes, but then she goes to bed since its almost midnight. Again you're all by yourself. Justin's is sleeping and now so is Emilee. You go inside and decide to watch something on Netflix...Netflix is becoming your best friend. You scrolled through the recent shows you watched and you see The Fosters, so thats what you decide to watch. Netflix only had all of season one and you've seen those episodes a million times, but its better than being in the dark. As you're watching reruns of The Fosters all of a sudden all the lights go out and the tv turns to static. You blink a few times adjusting to the darkness. You begin to look around looking for your phone for light. Ah you found your phone, you reach for it and it flies off the coffee table.

You say "what the fuck? Justin if this is a joke it's not funny."

Then you hear a girls voice say "Why are you here? This is my house."

You're shocked so you don't reply right away so the voice says "I know you heard me."

So you say "This house was built 2 years ago after the old one burned down and that wasn't even the original house on the property....." just by listening to your voice you can tell you're scared.

"I don't know what you're talking about! There was never a fire." The girls voice sounds closer now.

"What's your name?" you ask.

She softly says "Anna."

It sounds like she's sitting right next to you, now you're really scared.