Chapter Nine

Justin slowly enters you again. You let out a soft moan as he quickly thrusts in and out of your wet pussy. Justin leans down and whispers in your ear "you like that don't you, baby?" You can't even reply because of how much you're moaning. Justin takes your moans as a yes that you like it. He speeds up and as soon as he does you arch your back as you begin to climax. You're moaning his name so loud that you think the neighbors down the street could probably hear you. In the middle of your orgasm, Justin leans down and whispers in your ear and asks "do you want me to pull out?" You bite your bottom lip and shake your head no. Justin thrusts in and out of you a few more times then he pushes his dick in you as far as he can and you feel his warm cum inside of you. He kisses your lips and tells you he loves you before rolling over next to you on the bed. He didn't even argue with you about who was going to lay in the wet spot...sadly that means you're stuck laying there.

"Justin switch me spots. I like laying on that side of the bed."

"Whatever. I know what you're doing, but since I love you I'll switch you sides."

He picks you up and puts you on the other side of the bed.

"Thanks, jerk. You know I could've just walked to the other side of the bed instead of being lifted."

He just shrugs his shoulders and says "Too late now."