Chapter Eighteen

You decide to spend time with your 3 best friends, Susie, Emilee, and Adriana before you go to Quantico, Virginia to meet Aaron. The four of you guys have chose to have a sleepover at your house since Justin was in Atlanta with Christian. Emilee picked up Susie and Dri so they all got to your house at the same time.

Susie says "Dude I can't believe you can see ghosts"

"I know! Its super weird. It still freaks me out sometimes when I go downstairs to get a drink in the middle of the night and they're just chilling there." you laugh.

Dri's in your kitchen and she says "where the hell is your popcorn?" You just start laughing and she says "oh my God, Y/N you don't have popcorn do you?"

"Ummmm no.."

"HOW CAN WE WATCH MOVIES WITHOUT POPCORN?!!"

"Chill, I'll call Zac and see if he minds buying some and dropping it off"

Susie quickly says "I totally forgot you were friends with him. He's so fine. Hahaha"

"Ew oh my. Thats so gross. I'm gonna go call him. Don't destroy my house you little cunts" You laugh and walk away.

The Phone Call:

Zac: "Hello?"

"Zachary! I need a favor."

"Oh no. What do you want now?"

"Shut up, I need you to buy me popcorn and bring it to me"

"Only if you make me brownies."

"Ew you're so fat but deal, asshole."

"Mhmm. Don't forget the cherries!"

"I won't. And can you buy the spray butter too?"

"So you want me to buy you expensive popcorn with a lot of butter and then you want me to buy you more butter to put on it?

But I'm the fat ass? Fuck outta here, Y/N"

"Shut it. Okay we're both fat. Keep being a dick and no brownies."

"No brownies, no popcorn."

"Okay okay. Call me when you're here"

"Gotcha. Bye loser."

"Bye butt munch."

You guys hang up and you go back into the living room with Emilee, Susie and Dri.

"Okay, y'all hes getting the popcorn"

They all say "And spray butter too?!"

"Of course! But we have to make him cherry brownies."

"You get on that while we look for a movie" says Emilee.