Chapter Ten

You roll onto your side and put your head on his chest. He kisses your forehead and plays with your hair.

You look up at him and say "Justin...." your voice trails off and you just stare at the doorway to your room. Justin hurries and glances to look at the doorway.

He turns to you and asks "What are you looking at?"

You don't reply and continue staring at the doorway. Justin gets nervous and gets up to close the door but as he's trying to close the door it's as if some kind of force is preventing him from closing it.

He looks at you and says "Y/N seriously what are you looking at!?"

There was fear in his voice. You finally snap out of it and tell him it was nothing. You and Justin just decide to go to bed and talk about it in the morning. You could barely sleep, you're still mad about him cheating. You try to just forget about it so you can sleep, but it seems impossible to do that. You keep wondering if he's done it more than once...now you're just stressing yourself out. You also keep thinking about what you saw. Your thoughts are racing. You keep thinking about a million diffrerent things.

'Could it have been what I thought it was?' 

'Ugh Y/N go to bed'

'Why did Justin cheat?'

'Am I not good enough?'

'Why can I only see that thing that was there?'

After a few minutes of crazy thoughts you just try to forget about all that and go to bed. You look at the clock and its 2:22am, but thats the last time you looked because finally you fell asleep.