Chapter Thirteen

You: "Anna..as in Anna Hotchner?" 

Anna: "Yes how did you know my last name?"

You: "I've heard stories about you but I never thought they were true..."

Anna: "What kind of stories?"

You: "People always tell scary stories about you. They're always different. Do you know you're dead?"

Anna: "I'm not dead!" there was anger in her voice.

You: "What year is it?"

Anna: "1954. You should know that! You're acting like you know everything, but you don't even know the year."

You: "No it's 2014. You're stuck in the past, you must of been killed in 1954."

Things start flying around the room.

You must of angered Anna so you say "Anna I'm sorry. I'm gonna help you through this."

You try to think of ways to calm her down, but who knows how to calm down a ghost.

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!"

After she yells that all the lights go back on and the tv turns back on to the exact part of The Fosters that it turned off on. You decide to go up to bed instead of continuing the episode. You turn the television off and head up to your bedroom where you find Justin sound asleep.

'How did he not hear anything that just happened?' you think to yourself.

You take off your jeans and t shirt so you're in just a tank top and underwear. You lay down next to Justin, he turns over and wraps his arms around you. You feel safer with Justin holding you. You fall asleep 5 minutes after laying down.