Chapter Seven

Justin slowly unbuttons your shorts and pulls them off. He moves back up to your lips and starts kissing you again. His hands slowly move down your body to your thighs. He traces your inner thigh with his index finger, he feels you getting goosebumps so he breaks the kiss and whispers slowly and sexily in your ear "I know you want more, but you're gonna have to beg for more." You're not gonna give in and beg, you can't let him get what he wants. So instead you just pull him close to you and surprisingly flip him over so you're on top and in control. You start kissing his neck since you know that's his number one turn on. He moans while saying "okay baby you win." He flips you back over onto you back and traces your inner thigh with his index finger, then using his index finger and his middle finger he massages your wet pussy that's practically begging for his dick to be inside you. You bite your lip trying to hold back your moans, but soon you can't hold them back any longer and you begin to moan loud and as Justin starts to slowly finger you, your moans get louder. With every thrust of his fingers your moans get louder and louder. Soon you feel your back arching and you know you're about to cum and so does Justin. He pulls his fingers out of your dripping wet pussy and kisses from your lips down to your thighs. He licks your inner thighs teasing you a little bit. He spreads your legs and begins eating you. He takes two fingers and spreads your pussy open and starts licking you up and down. You arch your back and grab Justin's hair tightly and push his face deeper into your pussy as you begin to cum.