Chapter Fourteen

When you wake up in the morning, Justin is still sleeping so you just go take a shower. While your in the shower Justin comes in to go to the bathroom & brush his teeth.

You say "J, I need to talk to you when I get out."

He's still brushing his teeth so he doesn't reply right away. When he's done he says "alright baby girl."

As your rinsing the conditioner out of your hair you see someone walk past the shower (the shower is against the wall & has a clear sliding glass door) but you can't tell if it's Justin since the glass is all steamy.

"Justin?"

You can hear footsteps and breathing but no one answers.

"Justin stop playing games!" you're voice is trembling and you're almost screaming. "JUSTIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? ANSWER ME"

Just then Justin comes running in the bathroom "What's wrong? Why are you yelling?"

You're terrified, you can barely speak but you choke out "You weren't in here just a few seconds ago?"

Justin says "No I've been watching tv. what happened?"

You turn off the water and ring out your hair. "Can you get me two towels?"

Justin hands you the towels. You put your hair up in one of the towels and then you wrap the other one around your body. You step out of the shower and Justin's standing there waiting for you.

He can just tell how scared you by looking at you, he pulls you close to him and hugs you tight. "Baby, I'm sorry that this is so hard on you. I wish I could understand what's happening and help you."

You smile because even though he doesn't understand he still cares about what's happening around the house. You started telling him about what happened last night.

"Her name is Anna Hotcher. That's the story Chaz was telling us about this land. We should've listened to him about that, maybe we wouldn't have bought the house. It's really starting to scare me, Justin. I don't know if I want to live here anymore."

"Baby girl, if you want to move we can start looking at houses. It's just kinda sad that we completely designed this house for us and we're gonna have to move, but I just want you to be happy."