Chapter Two

She quickly says "you have to tell him how you feel. it will only make matters worse if you don't tell him" You stare off into space imagining how it would happen....You would go up to Justin and tell him you think he's cheating then he'd walk away pissed and probably not speak to you for a few hours....You snapped out of the daze and agree to tell him how you felt. You hug Emilee then leave to go back home. When you get there you find Justin sitting on the couch watching cartoons as he normally did. What a child, you thought to yourself. "Justin can we talk?" you ask. He pats the couch inviting you to sit next to him. You begin telling him that you think he's lying about being with his mom last weekend and you want the truth now. He says "I was with her, I promise." You roll your eyes since you're so annoyed so you just blurt out and say that you think he's cheating. All Justin did was look down at the floor. After staring at the floor for a good three minutes he finally says "baby girl, I'm sorry. I was with Khalil and we got drunk at his place then he invited girls over and one thing lead to another..." his voice trailed off as he began to cry. You're furious now and you don't know whether to slap him or scream at him so you just walk away to think. You go out on the patio to call Emilee but before you can dial her number, Justin comes out and hugs you from behind. You pull away from him and look him in the eyes saying "why would you do that to me? I thought you loved me? what happened to 'I'll never hurt you' yeah well you know what you hurt me, bad so leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you right now." Justin walks back in the house looking at the ground trying not to let you know he's crying. You call Emilee and tell her that you told him and she asks how it went so you tell her. She tells you that she's coming over and she should be there in ten minutes.