Chapter 8

Once we were in my room, I dashed to my truck, incendioed every rag I had from the Dursley's, incendioed it, then, without even a wave of my hand, every clothing I had bought just hours back was neatly packed for the next day. I summoned some PJ's to change in after I took a shower, then went into the bathroom. The sight I witnessed when I returned to the bedroom was one to behold: Lucius and Severus, topless, hands behind their heads, layed out as if they were models in a 18+ magazine, with matching smirks on their faces. I was drooling by the time one of them cleared his throat, snapping me out of my reverie and forcing me to whipe my mouth, to find out that I was actually drooling. Mortified, I hurried to turn off the light, making my godfathers chuckle, then jumped on the bed, in between them, then snuggled closer to Lucius while drawing Severus closer with my magic. They were warm and strong, nothing I had ever experienced before, and I was relishing in it. It was bliss, even though I'd really known the men for less than 3 days and even if there were no feelings from either of us besides, of course, those of care and protectiveness a family harbours. It was just a craving that they could nourish - the least they could do for me after what they'd done in the past, even if I had already forgotten all of the unpleasant moments we had shared. Long, skilled fingers caressed my scalp, while a hand stroked my wings in a calming manner, compelling me to yield to the peaceful darkness that soon would be overflowing with horrendous dreams.

SEVERUS'S POV:

    I was woken up from my fitful dream by someone shaking me. With a groan I opened my eyes only to see one topless Lucius Malfoy, signaling for me to get up. When I was on my feet I glanced at Lucius, preparing to ask what happened, but saw him looking to the bed we slept in, so I turned to look too. What I saw was truly a heartbreaking sight. There, sleeping in the middle of the bed, covered in sweat and tears, was Hadrian, sobbing and moving like he was trying to deflect blows that kept coming and holding his arms in front of his face.

    "Please...no, Uncle! please, I'm sorry...I'm sorry... please... I''ll never do magic again! please!... not there, don't touch me there! ....please, no more!...Stop, it hurts.... I'll never do it again, 'm sorry! " Hadrian started screaming, then, like a switch, he stopped, then curled into a fatal position. His mouth was moving, like he was talking, then he relaxed and, before he fell asleep again, he murmured something: "Thank you". I shared a look with Lucius, then entered my godson's mind.

    I was once again in the cupboard that Hadrian thought about as his room. Last time I didn't get a good look at the small space, but now I did and it was disgusting. The walls and floor were covered in blood and cum and piss, only a nine or so inches, cracked mirror in front of the coot he called a bed, with spider webs in the corners and the roof shaped like a staircase. But something caught my eye: sitting against the wall was a man, dressed in a black robe and with glowing red eyes, holding a four-year-old looking, naked boy, covered in bruises, scars, cuts, blood and - oh, Merlin!- cum, and sending pulses of magic towards the him. Severus watched as the cuts began healing and the boy stopped crying, but clinging to the man, clunching onto his robes for dear life. When he was done with healing the boy, the man flicked his black-gloved hand and the boy and his 'room' were cleaned. He then took off one of his gloves to revel a deathly white hand, before he brought his hand to the boy's cheek and started stroking it, carressing him. Surprisingly, the child leaned into his touch and murmured something that sounded a lot like 'Angelus mortis' and 'Mi ángel de la muerte', then he slightly opened his eyes and said: "Thank you, My Angel of Death", before passing out.

    I exited the poor boy's mind, only to find a pair of heterochromatic eyes staring at me. I averted my eyes to the floor, in shame, expecting Hadrian to say something, but he just sighted, looked around him and got out of the bed, then waved a hand at the bed to vanish the sweat and tears that soaked through the sheets. After he got some clothes out of his trunk, he passed by me and Lucius, then got into the bathroom, like nothing happened. With a sickening twist in my guts I realised that he had done this before. I glanced at Lucius and saw the same knowing look on his face, before hearing the bathroom door open. Hadrian was dressed in tight, black jeans and green T-shirt that hugged his body like a second skin,  a black leather jacket, black boots and black, fingerless, leather gloves. Despite him being my godson, I still found him attractive. "Goodness, if he were mine..." I thought, licking my lips. He grinned at me, before his face turned serious. (N/A: his outfit is on top)

    "I will assume that you went into my mind right after I stopped trashing around and yelling. I will also assume that this time you were able to fully realise my cupboard's appearance and smell, so I will just say that I have no idea who that man is, or how I know latin and spanish, but that man has been taking care of me in my dreams since I was 5. I won't hunt him down or try to find him. If he wishes to meet me in other circumstances, he knows where to find me." he said. "I need a haircut and I am pretty sure Lucius knows how to do one..." Hadrian continued, a shy smile playing on his face and looked up with hopeful eyes at Lucius.

    The blonde chuckled, then took our godson's arm and plopped him on a chair,in front of the mirror he accioed from the bathroom. He conjured his hairstylist kit and asked the boy what hairstyle he wanted. Hadrian answered him, then let the man get to the job. Half an hour later, it was done. All I could say when he came to me for my opinion was one whispered word:   "Beautiful...".

    (N/A: imagine this guy's hair, only black)

 HADRIAN'S POV

  "Beautiful..." Severus whispered. I grinned and hugged Lucius to say 'Thank you!', but mostly because I was blushing, then remembered something.

   "So when am I meeteng my parents?" I asked. They looked at each other, then down at their topless selves, then at me.

    "How about in 20 minutes? We'll go get changed and when we return we'll go at Riddle Manor and have breakfast with them." Lucius said. I nodded and they left. I then went to my bed, where Sicarius was sleeping on his side with Akasha curled on him and sat down, smiling at my darling familiars. I lifted one hand and started petting my cub's fur.

    "You need to wake up, precious. We're going to meet my parents and I will need all the support I can get. You see, my father tried to kill me several times while I was Harry Potter and my mother killed Sirius Black while I thought he was my godfather." I paused, then with a sad tone I continued. "I hope they don't hate me after I tell them about my life before I went to Gringotts. I fear that they'll see who I really am - a worthless, useless freak." I didn't realise I was crying until I felt Sicarius jump on me and pin me to the bed while nuzzling my neck, then Akasha lick my face to whipe my tears.

    I sat with them, huddled together, until I heard a loud "POP" signaling that my godfathers returned. With a sigh, I got up, waved a hand over my face to clean every sign that I cried, extended my hand for Akasha to climb, then put on glamours to hide my tail, wings and the scales on my body

    "Thank you." I said to my familiars through our mind link. Lucius and Severus put a hand on my shoulders and I did the same with Sicarius.

    "Ready?" they asked at the same time.

    "Yes, I believe I am." I replied and they apparated us away.