I'm so sorry!

Hey guys... How's it going? Okay, I'm gonna stop beating around the bush and just spit it out: I'm deleting this story. I rushed it, missed important events that should have been explained and made it incredible. There are too many misplaced and detail lacking incidents that led to my story becoming too unrealistic. BUT DO NOT PANIC!!! I am rewriting it, more carefully and hopefully a lot better than this one. I will probably use a lot of this story's plot, although I might change a few characters' personalities and the way they speak, like making Sev and Lucy sound more like Professor Snape and Lord Malfoy and add more feelings into the plot. I am going to write the ddlb parts out and improve Harry's, whose name I'm thinking to change from Hadrian to something else and whose mate I've not decided if I should keep as Death, mental capacity of understanding human emotions and most likely make him colder and a little subtler about his powers. I was also thinking about giving him some obstacle,  making his uncle do a permanent damage on his body, like taking his sight, voice or hearing away from him. What do you think? This story will be erased in five days so that you have time to leave a comment on this author note and again, I apologize for making you wait for nothing.

PS: I didn't lie to you, I was extremely busy and honestly so exhausted from my eight grade that I've ruined my sleeping rutine and slept for more that 16 hours at a time and sometimes even less that 2. I would've posted this earlier but I was at my grandparents and I no longer have Wi-Fi there so I couldn't. Thank you for understanding!