Chapter 15

Narrator's P.O.V.:

A month had passed since the most impressive duel in the history of Hogwarts and things were pretty smooth. Hadrian now was the top of his classes, with perfect scores and all of the professors' admiration, even Professor Snape's. Everyone - except Dumbledore, of course - adored him. After Ron's public humiliation, he became the talk of the school. No one dared to even look at him the wrong way or speak bad of him. The first, second and third years looked up to him, while the rest either tried to befriend him, and tremendously failed, Hadrian would add, or simply ignored him. Every time Cor was able to get away from the headmaster he would seek out his master, Hadrian, and inform him of the things the old fool keeps muttering while pacing in his office. Apparently, he thinks his golden boy was kidnapped, or worse, that he ran away. Cor had also mentioned that Dumbledore had about a dozen boxes of lemon drops and that he wanks off to photos of fifteen year old kids, which was highly disturbing.

Instead of going out or to Hogsmeade, Hadrian chose to spend his weekends in The Chamber of Secrets, cleaning and reading the books he found in Salazar's study, which were written in several languages. By now, Hadrian knew, along with English, Latin and Parsletongue, Spanish, Greek and Japanese. He was quite proud of his ability to learn three languages in such a short time. In between classes, the chamber and sleeping, he found himself enjoying long walks around the grounds with Draco and his friends and late night talks with Severus by the fire on various subjects, such as elemental magic, necromancy and capio praepotentia.

Despite having been away from them for such a short while, Hadrian often misses his parents and the other Death Eaters. Especially in times like now, when he was at the Slytherin table, in The Great Hall, at lunch time.

Hadrian's P.O.V.:

I could hear Draco chatting away with Blaise and Theodore in front of me while I was trying to digest my food, but failing miserably. Akasha was exploring the castle, which left me all alone. I missed them so freaking much, I couldn't even eat. I missed my mom, with her joyful and teasing personality and my dad, with the pranks and the nightly care. I even missed Ambrose, who would tell me stories and would play video games with me. I missed the comfort of my room at the manor, the comfort of my own bed and not having to put wards and silencing charms around my bed and having someone to comfort me when I had nightmares. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice two red headed devils heading my way until they marched past my housemates and plopped down on either side of me on the bench, startling me out of my zoning out. One of them placed their hand over my shoulder and I prepared myself for an attack until I took in their scents and immediately calmed down. I let my head fall into the crook of the twin on my left's neck, while I took that hand around my neck and held it, sighing softly.

"I thought you would wait forever to approach me. I'm glad you didn't." I hummed, unaware of the silence that surrounded us. Manic(Fred) started playing with my hair while Panic(George) caressed my hand, making me almost purr. They chuckled in sink, like always, then replied.

"How could we..."

"Ignore our favourite brother?"

"We were strained..."

"With Dreamer's schemes."

"The moon will be at its brightest..."

"In less than five watches."

"When tredici in the night strikes..."

"In our lair with no watching eyes..."

"We will be meeting."