Cutie?

Enjoy

*****************

Lola's (POV)

"Ok so what do you think of-"

"Why are you so nice to me?" I quickly cut her off knowing what she was about to say.

"Seriously Lola?" She gives me a serious face. "Don't try to change the topic. What do you think of Luke?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you like him?"

"No" I lie

"Oh c'mon. We both know your lying. Do you think he's cute?" She smirks at me.

"No" I lie again.

"Oh really?" She says in a teasing tone and I start to blush, tooking a better interest to my hands resting on my lap. Gosh is this girl crazy?

"I see your cheeks heating up so thats a yes. What if Luke were to ask you on a date? Would you say 'yes' or 'no'?" Ok this girl is crazy. Why is she asking me so many questions about me possibly liking Luke? Are Luke and her up to something?

Yea maybe Luke is kinda cute. Ok more like adorable with that lip piercing. i
I've always had this thing for guys with piercing. Is that weird? Maybe not.

"I don't know maybe." I said looking about at her.

"Maybe? Really?" She grins at me.

"Ok fine..." I sigh "Yes, but he'll never ask me out anyways. He's a popular famous guy in a band and I'm a nobody. He can easily get any other girl. Nobody likes me at school, so why would he?" I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Yea." She points to a door next to her walk in closet. I enter and locked the door behind me. I stripped out of my greasy clothes only to be in my undergarments. I look at myself in the mirror. Each and every bruise are still purple, especially the big one on the side of my left rib cage that my father gave to me a few days before I met Luke for coming home a few minutes late.

I put on my black pj shorts that are long enough to cover my scars between my inner thighs. I also put on a random washout blue v-neck t-shirt that I found at the bottom of my closet. I put all of my uncleaned clothes that I wore in my backpack only to find out something was missing.

My mothers guitar necklace. Did Trisha take it out of my backpack? I start to panic. It was the only thing that I have left from my mother since she passed away. I unlock and opened the bathroom door and called out to Sarah.

"Hey Sarah?"

"Yea? Is everything ok?" she calls back.

"Yea everything is fine but um who-o carried m-my my um bag to the nurses office?" I stuttered.

"Luke. Why?"

********

Luke's (POV)

"So can you get it fixed by tomorrow?"

"Yea, you can pick it up tomorrow anytime you want"

"Ok thank you..." I look down at his name tag. "..Jerry"

I walk out of the jewelry store into the rental car heading back to the hotel. I was getting Lola's necklace fixed since that girl at school had broken it and the look on Lola's face was like she had just seen a ghost. When I got to the hotel, I had to go through the back since fans and paparazzi's were blocking the front door trying to get pictures.

Currently, I'm lying face down on my bed listening to music trying to figure out how I'm going to ask Lola on a date and where would I take her is she says yes, which is less likely to happen since she's frighten of me.

**************

Lola's (POV)

"Ok before bed lets talk about prom. Are you going?"

"Don't know. Are you?"

"Yes and you are for sure going because you're going to be my Prom date and if you don't want to go I'm going to make you."

"No I'm not, plus, I can't even afford a damn dress and it's probably going to suck."

"Ok anyone one who says they don't care about prom, obviously care about prom. Plus, we can go dress shopping together and I'll buy you the dress." I shake my head. "No I can't let you buy me a dress."

"Oh yes I can. I'm rich babe. It'll be fun especially since I'm your date."

"Ok fine." I sigh in defeat knowing I wouldn't win with her "When is it anyways?"

"I think... todays thursday' she checks the calendar on her phone. "Next Saturday and we're going dress shopping on sunday." After a while of talking, we both fell asleep.

**********

Comment and Vote

Edited 1/15/15