Crazy Hair Dude

Take a moment to vote

Enjoy

*****************

Sarah's (POV)

I was walking down a random street when someone bumps into me and makes me fall flat on my bum.

"Sorry, I didn't see you" I hear an accent, British? No, Australian. Damn, guys with accents are hot. I look up to see a a boy with black hair and a streak of purple on the top and he's hot too.

He looks familiar too.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I say getting back up on my feet.

"Maybe, I'm in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Wow, you're the first girl who has asked who I was." He says surprised.

"Wait your on tour with One Direction right?" He nods. Then he's

"Your.." Ashton? No. Calum. Nope, not him either.

"The guy who dyes his hair a lot" I whisper to myself trying to remember his name.

I remember Luke telling me every single detail about his bandmates. I have his name on the tip of my tongue.

"Michael right?"

"That's me" he grins at me.

"Your friends with Luke Hemmings, right?"

"Yeah, I thought you knew who I was."

"Nah, not until a few days ago when I met Luke."

"Oh! You're Lola's friend." He points out

"Yeah. I'm her best friend. Anyways, why are you doing out here this late and alone?" I ask.

"I was walking around when some, actually a lot of fans saw me and they started to chase me. I ran and lost them a few minutes ago and now..." He looks around.

"I'm lost." I start to chuckle at him.

"Ok then, just tell me the name of the hotel that your staying in and I'll walk you there."

"Uh. Ok." He says unsure.

"Don't worry I'm not a crazy fan that will kidnap you and rape you" I say walking down the street. I hear him chuckle behind me and then catches up to me.

*******************

Lola's (POV)

"So how did it go?"

"It was great. He's taking me on another date."

"Really?!? When?" She says while putting her textbook under her bed.

"I don't know, maybe some day this week."

In all honestly, I'm really looking forward to this second date with Luke. He's actually a really great guy. He's not like everyone else.

We have lots in common, like the same taste music, except he likes batman and I'm more into Spider-Man.

"Uh-huh. Anyways, I met Michael. He's in the band with Luke."

"Wait! When?!?" I say, mocking her recent tone as sit on the corner of the bed.

"Today. I went out for a walk while you where out with Luke and he bumped into me. He needed help getting back to his hotel because his fans chased him to who knows where. Oh and he's also cute." she said smiling to herself. "So did anything happen?"

"Maybe." I say blushing and looking away.

"Oh my god! No fucking way! You guys kissed?!?"

"Yes, I admit it, we kissed. Now lets go to bed; it's late, there's school tomorrow and I'm tired." I say before anything starts to get more crazy with this girl.

****************

"Oh I forgot to tell you something yesterday. I talked to my dad about letting you sing some songs during lunch and he said ok. Also Michaels hot."

"Ok, wow you already met half of the band and I've only met Luke. You've already said that Michael is cute"

"What?! I thought you already met the entire band?" she takes her eyes off the road and looks at me.

"Nope. Luke wants me to go on tour with them next year to be the opening act."

"What?! You should totally go!" she says turning her attention back to the road.

"I might. He says he's going to help me with my stage fright. Anyways I'll do the whole lunch singing thing-" she starts to smile "only if I can do it in the music room and over the loudspeakers."

"Ok then! Oh another thing I've been wanting to ask you."

"Go ahead."

"Is Mike your friend or your bully? I mean you both make music together. Right?" Crap! How the hell did she find out? Right, her dad is the principle.

"He's my music buddy and friend. He's not one of my bullies."

"I thought he was one of them since he's popular and he's friends with the football jocks, cheerleaders and everyone else?"

"He is. It's just that he found out that I could sing and he loves music, he plays the guitar and the drums. He then found out one of my secrets and I found out one of his and he decided that he was going to back off, let me be me and then we started to make music together. No one knows except your dad, Katie, and now you and he's been my friend since 8th grade. He doesn't bother me."

"Ok, I wanna hear you sing again. Music?" she looks over at me.

"No." I answer. "You'll hear me at lunch. I just have to tell Mike about this." Hopefully he'll be ok with this. Maybe if I do go on tour with Luke and his band next year, Mike and I could form a small band.

********************

Comment and vote!!!!

Edited 1/16/15