Blue Gift Box

Enjoy ;)

*****************

Lola's (POV)

"Before getting to school do you want to get some breakfast at Mickey D's?" Sarah asked

"Yeah sure. Sounds great." I respond.

After getting ready we both jumped into her car and drove off to Mickey D's. When we got there I noticed some kids from school hanging out inside. A few of them being the football jocks, cheerleaders and of course the one and only Trisha and her little crew. Being so afraid I noticed I was still inside the car and Sarah was already outside waiting for me to come out.

"You know they won't hurt you once they see you're with me." Sarah said trying to calm me down a bit, which kinda worked because the next thing I know I'm walking inside the place with Sarah in front of me. I was scared at first and now I'm a lot better. Maybe I just needed someone to calm me down.

After we ordered, we sat at a small table farthest away from everyone. "See I told you it wasn't going to be bad." Sarah says halfway through our meal. I notice that Trisha has decided to sit a few tables closer to us.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to the restroom."

"No" I say quickly and in panic. "Can't you wait until we get to school?" I ask nervously and looking at Trisha's table.

"It'll be just a minute and plus I'll be a few away." With that being said she gets up and walks away to empty her god damn bladder.

Trisha notices that Sarah went to the restroom and sees me all alone.

She looks away and tells something to her little crew that makes them all giggle in unison. She stands up and starts walking towards me.

No No No please walk the other way.

I notice as she walks towards me she has a cup of coffee in her hands. Well this isn't going to end well.

"Oh look who it is, it's the worthless wannabe singer. I see you got that bitch as your bodyguard." She looks down scanning my outfit and gives me an evil smirk.

"Gosh your outfit is so 20 years ago and disgusting. No one dresses like that or listens to who ever the fuck are Mayday Parade or Coldplay is." She takes a step closer. "Go home and change gothic bitch" She starts to giggle with a mischievous smile, then she spills her steaming hot coffee on me.

"AHH!" I screamed, that bitch. Trisha snaps her fingers and her and her little crew walk out the door. Sarah comes rushing out the restroom in panic.

"What happened?" She says sternly. "Trisha is what happened." I told her what happened so she insisted on taking me home to change before going to school.

************************

Sarah's (POV)

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?"

"No it's all right" She climbs out of my car and heads inside. When we got to her house I got the weird feeling something was up. She didn't live in a nasty beat up neighborhood but her house looks so badly taken care of.

While waiting I hear a shout coming from inside of her house. I quickly run inside her house to only see the worst thing ever.

Lola's father had just thrown her to the floor and she's crying. "Who the fuck are you!" Her father shouts at me. Before I could say anything he rushes towards me ready to attack me. Well his bad cause he doesn't know who he's messing with. About to slap me I grab his hand, holding on I push him to turn around, kicked him behind his legs so he's just on his knees and his arm is twisted about to break his arm if he tries to move.

"Sarah I thought I told you to stay in the car"

"Yea I know but then I heard someone shout and you know the rest and... you know what just get in the car." Lola stands up and walks out the door to my car.

"Next time if you try anything you won't be so lucky" I whisper angrily into Lola's dads ear.

****************

Lola's (POV)

"Please don't tell anyone what happened back at my house." I pleaded

"Don't worry, I won't. Consider me as your best friend." When I got home, before all the conflict that happened with my father, I changed into a black Nirvana shirt, shorts with ripped on them and black converse since my vans got ruined by the coffee.

**************

The first few class went on well. When the time came for lunch I walked to the one place that I love the most. The woods behind school. As I walk I can sense someone walking behind me. I turn around to find nobody. As I approach my spot I notice something on the floor. A blue gift box.

The hell?

I picked it up and opened it to find my mothers guitar necklace fixed. I pull it out to find a note at the bottom.

Hey sorry about frighten you the other day but um.. sorry I'm really bad when it comes to writing notes to pretty girls but the day I met you I saw some girl rip this necklace from your neck and you had the most horrified face on and I felt really bad so I went and got it fixed for you.

From, Luke

When I finish reading the note I had tears streaming down my face. I feel someone tap on my shoulder so I turn around to find Luke.

Without thinking, I did the number one thing I would never dare to do to anyone, I hug him.

****************************

Please comment and vote.

Edited 1/15/15