Young Blood

Enjoy

**************

Lola's (POV)

First period has gone by, during first period, I texted Mike to meet up with me in the music room at break. It was already break and I was with Sarah hanging out in the music room waiting for Mike. Hopefully he got my text and read it.

"Okay, Don't Wish by Tonight Alive is the best from their new album" Sarah starts to argue.

"No! Its Come Home!" I argue back but was soon interrupted by a male voice.

"Hello?" someone says from the door. I turn around to find Mike.

"I got your tex-" He sees Sarah and freezes.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to break your neck." Sarah teases making the both of us chuckle.

"I-I um.. I got your text." He looks away from Sarah and looks at me instead.

"Yea. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to help me with singing over the loudspeakers at lunch?" I say with confidence in my voice.

"Yea, totally." he says

"Great, I've already picked two songs to sing." I smile great fully.

"Ok, which ones?" he asks and drops on the couch that's opposite from Sarah and I.

"Don't Forget and that song I wrote a few days ago."

"Ok, those should work."

"Great!" I smiled just as the bell rung for 3 period.

*************

Nothing left inside,

Say you love me

I sang. I was testing out the mic. Mike was making sure everything was working and Sarah..... she's just on her phone deciding if she should dye her entire hair blue. A few minutes later, Luke enters the room.

"Hi guys." Luke smiles and waves at us.

"Hi" We all say in unison.

He greets Mike since he hasn't met him. He looks over at me and smiles. I blush and took a better interest to my black Converse.

"Ok, it'll be ready to go in a few minutes Li." Mike tells me.

"Ok." I look up and Luke looks over at Sarah and then walks over to where I am in the booth.

"Ok I see that Sarah is concentrated on something and that is..?"

"If she should dye her hair all blue."

"Huh.. it'll look good on her."

"Yea try telling her that. I've already told her but she still doesn't know if she should." He chuckles and I smile.

"Did she already tell you about bumping into one of my bandmates?" He questions.

"Yea, she did. She told me that he bumped into her after being chased by fans. He got lost and she helped him get back to the hotel. His name is Michael, right?"

"Yep, colorful hair dude. Well it's not really colorful but yea. He told me that Sarah's really cute."

"Did he? Sarah said the exact same thing about him except she said more hot instead of cute."

"Well I'll have some good news for Michael."

I chuckle.

"Ok sorry to interrupt you two but I'm ready whenever you are Li." Mike hollers over at us.