- c h a p t e r e l e v e n -

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating, I was going through a writer's block. I'm so happy to come back and see that my story has reached over 500 reads! Thank you, but please continue to comment and vote because I would appreciate it loads. Now back to the storyyy....

"Morning." I wake up to the sound of her soothing voice at 6am.

When I open my eyes to her holding her head up with her arm, I'm dumbfounded. She looked beautiful, her blonde waves falling over one shoulder, her blue silk pajama set bringing out the colour of her eyes and lips. I can't seem to get any words out.

"Hello? Are you there, or are you still in the process of waking up?" she laughs, her smile glowing from the light coming through the windows.

"Morning- You look.." I still can't seem to find the words to describe it.

"Stop it." she giggles.

I run my hand on her waist as we now lay in the same position, hoisting our heads up, elbows on the bed.

"I mean, holy shit." 

"Jug!" she blushes as she sits up, now resting her hand on my chest as I lay flat. "Now, what do you want for breakfast. Anything you want."

I sit up as well. 

"I know exactly what I want." I say, leaning in close as I lift her lips to mine, holding her chin.

She smiles before her lips close in on mine. My hand on her thigh along the seam of her shorts, hers on my neck.

"Mm - Jug." she says in between kisses to stop me. " We have got to eat something before you get cranky."

"What?" I wonder.

"You get cranky when you're hungry."

"I do not."

"You absolutely do." she says getting out of the bed. "Now what do you want to eat? Say it quick before I change my mind and we go to Pop's."

"Uhmmm, what's the Betty Cooper specialty?"

"Times up. C'mon, get ready." she says leaving the room.

"Huh." I say shocked at her stubbornness. 

I walk into the living room and put on some TV as I wait for Betty to finish up.

"Hey, Jug." she says, her head peeking through the bathroom door. "Mind if I take a quick shower? I'll only be a few."

"I assume you are expecting me to say yes." I say, given she was clearly already undressed since she was only showing her head.

She smiles with her teeth.

"Thank you!" she says closing the door.

The door opens back up. 

"If you want, uhm -" she begins nervously, running her finger along the door's rim. "You can come in. I'll close the curtain you can just use the bathroom while then, I don't want to waste too much time and miss the breakfast menu." 

Something about the offer made my stomach flutter.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure." I say getting up from the couch.

I wait to hear the water turn on. The water pressure was strong, meaning every time anyone took a shower it was extremely loud. I walk in slowly, making sure Betty was in the shower first. Her pajamas are neatly folded on the ground beside the door, her change of clothes hanging on the back. The space is steamy and hot, fogging up the mirror. Luckily Betty couldn't hear me.. do my business.. over the strong water pressure. I start to brush my teeth after wiping the dew off the mirror.