011 | CHAPTER SEVEN.

TWO DAYS LATER

+

IT HAD BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE THE TWO LOVERS, had last seen each other but Asuni couldn't get the memory of his lips clashing onto hers. The timing and passion in that kiss, was something for her to remember about. The way the lips clashed onto each other, creating something superbly immaculate.

She enjoyed the date the time that she had with T'Challa. The unstoppable conversations, laughter and flirty comments was especially one of the highlights of the memory with T'Challa.

T'Challa.

T'Challa.

Where does that name come from and why is it so familiar? She thought.

Unfortunately, apart from her mother, she wished that she had texted or told someone else about her wonderful date with her Prince Charming. She wanted to return back to her old self. The happy, optimistic and positive Asuni. That Asuni went as soon as her bestfriend left her.

Her Bestfriend had never told her that she went, except for moving to another state. She had tried to find her best friend's location, but it was no use. She couldn't find her. Everyone leaves me, they always do, she thought.

After the date, Asuni and T'Challa had been texting non stop. The last text that was received to her was, Cannot stop thinking about you, had a really great time. She found it funny as to how somebody that she had known for a few days could now turn into her soulmate.

"Asuni!"

"Yes Mama?" , she replied back

"Do you mind going out for me to the store, buying some more groceries?"

A facial expression of confusion had occurred onto her face, "Mama we already have enough groceries, why do we need more?"

"Just do what I told you to do!" scoffing at her daughters behaviour and slightly mugging her

She put her hands up in sign of surrendering, "Okay okay just give me the money mama"

Kissing her teeth at her own daughter and her behaviour these children she thought, "Go get me my damn purse."

"Yes Mama"

+

Enjoying her day out and time to her self whilst doing her mother's errands by buying her groceries, Asuni had enjoyed being in the fresh air. If only T'Challa was here with me, she thought.

She had shook her head at her thought of T'Challa and had continued to make her way through the grocery store. She had came into contact with a heavy figure bumping into it and falling down on the floor. She hadn't recognised the hard figure before it had said, "You definitely need to look at where you're going"

"T'Challa?"

Laughing at her clumsiness, "Hi Asuni. I apologise for not texting you back, Okoye and I had to buy some food as there is not enough food in the house"

"Okoye?"

"Oh I forgot to introduce you to her, Okoye!" , T'Challa had yelled