018 | CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Before you read this chapter, listen to the music above as it is a key factor in the chapter, as the chapter is dedicated to the song lmao.

+

THE WEEK AFTER ASUNI HAD RECEIVED A THREAT, Wakanda had gone downhill. There had been many crimes in Wakanda, such as bombings, massacres and more.

This had led T'Challa to go out on missions to try and solve this problem which is happening in his country, the last thing he wanted was for his people's safety to be at risk.

Asuni, had believed the reason why these terrible things had happened was because of her. She hadn't told T'Challa or anyone about these threats and the more she hadn't told anyone, the more threats she had received.

So far she had received a huge amount of threats, which were all the subjects of her, her family and T'Challa's. At first, she hadn't believed the threats that she had received as she thought that they were all a prank, but the terrors in Wakanda, proved her wrong. Awoken from her slumber, she had looked at the side of the bed, not seeing T'Challa again.

She had missed him and his scent, this is all my fault, she thought. She had sighed and gotten up, until there was a knock on the door. Her heart had instantly skipped a beat, but she had walked to the door and opened it. She was met with Nakia.

Ever since the encounter they both had a month ago, they have both kept their distance away from each other, but the two seeing each other now, wanted to break down and tell one another how their lives have been recently.

Nakia had cleared her throat and swallowing the lump in her throat and prepared her speech, "Listen, I know that you probably don't want to talk to me right now, but please hear me out."

After a long pause she had continued, "I'm sorry for lying to you about my whereabouts Asuni, I had to for the safety of myself and my family. I don't expect you to understand, but I am truly sorry for leaving you, it was never my intention to do so." Tears had cascaded down the two's faces and they had both embraced each other into a hug.

Doing this, Asuni had said, "It's okay, I'm sorry too, I'm sorry for being stubborn, I'm so so sorry-." Nakia laughing at her whilst still being her embrace, she hasn't changed, she
thought.

Both parting each other's hug, Asuni had still had tears cascading down her face.

This had made Nakia furrow her brows and ask Asuni, "What's wrong?" Asuni had took deep breaths before answering her, "It's about Wakanda. I've never told anyone and now it's all my fault-." Nakia had calmed her down before she had finished off, reassuring her that it's okay, "I've been receiving threats for the past week about someone coming to Wakanda, who's going to harm me, my family and everyone here, especially T'Challa and his family."

By telling Nakia this, she had crouched down under the bed grabbing a box, opening it and showing her the huge amount of threats that she had received.

Nakia reading them one by one, had never been this shocked. She was a little bit upset at Asuni for not telling anyone, but realised that she didn't mean to harm anyone by it.

"Come on, we need to go to Shuri's lab where probably the rest will be." Nodding at Nakia's statement, they had both made their way downstairs, before being stopped by Nakia's vibrations on her watch, meaning that she was about to receive a holographic call from Shuri. "Nakia, is Asuni with you?"

Shuri questioned. "Yes she is why what's wrong?" She had replied. "Wherever you two are, you must come downstairs, not to my lab but to the chamber even more further. T'Challa had called me and told me that the perpetrators who are making Wakanda hell are coming to the palace, so you must come down immediately!" Asuni had panicked even more, this is definitely my fault.

After ending the call, Nakia had reassured her that it wasn't right for her to blame herself, as this had been happening for a while and now Asuni is the reason as to why they're going to find out who the perpetrators were. The two had both locked each other in hands, making their way throughout the palace to go down to the hidden chamber Shuri had told them about. Little did they know that somebody was following them.

The two had continued to run and run, both tired but knew in order for their safety, they had to lose their breaths, even if this is what it takes for Wakanda to be safe again.

+

The two had still continued to make their destination to safety.

From stair to stair, they had both panted in order for them to receive more oxygen. This was longer than they thought. They were almost there, almost. As they had both continued to make their way, they had heard a large stomp. Their hearts had both accelerated. What could've it had been? Not wanting to turn around, they both were face to face to one of the perpetrators.

Not being able to identify who it was, the man had worn a black ski mask, with an all black outfit from head to toe. They had both in fear, put their hands up in surrender.

"Where is the secret chamber that Shuri had spoke of?" The man had said. His voice had sounded familiar, but I don't know where from. "There is no secret chamber." Nakia had said. The man laughing at her lies, "You think I don't know?" After a long pause he had continued, "Tell me where it is or I'll blast bullets onto your skull." Looking at Asuni in bravery still not standing her ground, Nakia had shouted, "Run Asuni!"

Asuni wanted to say something, but Nakia still gave her a look to go. She had ran and ran not looking back until she heard a noise.

Pow pow pow!

"Nakia!"

+

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks for reading❤️