020 | CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

IT HAD BEEN OVER A WEEK SINCE ASUNI HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED, and words couldn't describe of T'Challa's coping. For the past week, he had returned back to his old state of paranoia, depression, anxiety and pessimism.

He couldn't even sleep properly without being sedated by the guards. It had broke his family's heart, especially Ramonda's to see her son act this way again.

The last thing she would want her son to be like is to return back to his old state.

T'Challa had now woken up and was now face to face with his whole family and guards in front of him.

He had groaned at the fact that now his actions had made his family and guards became a burden for them. Just them being together for him, had made him feel even more worse.

They had all realised this and had hugged him, especially Erik which was such a shock to him as he wasn't affectionate as much. The sound of the door creaking and closing, whilst his mother remained in the room with him.

The room had lingered in silence between the two, they had both stared at each other in pain, confusion and sympathy.

Ramonda had ended the silence as she had said, "My Mfana, you cannot give up and become this way. She is out there somewhere and she's not far. She's surrounded with someone familiar. I know it." Someone familiar? Who could the familiar person be? "I don't know. All I know is that it's someone who we never expected to be. And that person has entered our home, lying to us!" She screamed.

T'Challa had never seen his mother like this. He knew that she was a woman who had always kept a strong face, even at tough times.

He had embraced his mother into a hug whilst breaking down into tears saying, "I just want her back."

I just want her back.

+

After the emotional breakdown the mother and son had together, he had went to the last person he ever chose to go to. Nakia.

The first thing he'd wanted to do with Asuni was to tell her that he used to date Nakia, but finding out that she was her ex-bestfriend couldn't have made it even more complicated enough. She probably would've over-exaggerated and told me not to talk her ever again.

Laughing at the thought of Asuni being angry had made him laugh. But that's my over-exaggerator of a  woman.

Continuing to walk through the palace, now entering the kitchen, he had now come face to face with the woman who was his ex.

Nakia had felt a feeling of nerve approaching through her whole body, had looked directly at him in fear. T'Challa reassuring that there was nothing to be worried about, he had sat her down and the two stared at each other for a second whilst T'Challa had said, "Listen, I don't know the relationship between you two, but all I just need to know as you were the last person that spoke to her and had seen the kidnapper,what happened?"

"To be honest, I really don't know. One minute we both broke down onto each other about my departure, the next she's kidnapped. T'Challa I'm so sorry. I really am." Looking at her glossy filled eyes, with tears now strolling down her face he had now comforted her and said, "It's not your fault. And as Shuri says, we'll give that kidnapper one hell of a beating."

+

The clock had now struck 7:00 and T'Challa had restlessly continued to find out missing trails and holes which could've possibly lead to Asuni's kidnapping.

Almost tripping onto something, he had seen that the thing he had tripped on was a sealed box. He had looked at it in curiosity and now opening it, he couldn't believe his eyes. The sight of threats which the kidnapper had sent to Asuni, indecent images and more couldn't even describe T'Challa's disgusted emotions right now.

He had went down to Shuri's lab after this as soon as possible, immediately showing it to her and the facial expression she had on her face was indescribable too.

"What should we do brother?" , she questioned

"Call M'Baku, Okoye and the rest of the guards"

"Not even W'Kabi?" , knowing that she was messy to even mention his name, she had smirked and sipped onto her drink.

To annoy Shuri, he threw her drink on the floor and meeting an annoyed Shuri, he'd laughed and said, "Now you know not to mention him. As I said, call everyone because I think I know who Asuni is with and where she is. And whoever done this, especially right under our noses is going to meet hell upon them."

"Dang brother, back at it again with the suspenseful dialogue."

+

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Guess who's back again? First of all, I would truly and genuinely like to apologise for the slow updates. School has honestly been a bitch lately, ever since infinity war I've been on my marvel nerd fanmode and lastly I just felt that y'all weren't entertained with the book anymore, which had led me into updating slowly and slowly☹️. But then i realised that it's me who's making my own book decrease in views which is very stupid of me,, don't you think Abbie??

But anyways, I would like to honestly and truly thank y'all for reading my book,, getting it up to a lot of reads, votes and comments, it honestly does mean a lot. Yet what I want y'all to do, is continue commenting because the comments have been decreasing lately & vote because that's been decreasing too & read!!! 🤣🤣🤣.

I would also like to say, after all the slow updates I'm going to be updating frequently, because I've got many things brewed up in store for y'all!! 👀👀.

Enough of me ranting & I'll see y'all on the next chapter,, where the kidnapper will be revealed,, who do you y'all think it is?