022 | CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

"Hey Cousin." WITH A SMIRK PLASTERED ON FACE, Erik had revealed himself of his doing, kidnapping Asuni, allowing one of his men to injure his cousin but overall ruin Wakanda and make his crimes its biggest downfall.

However for T'Challa he was taking it a bit more deeply. How could he? My own cousin, my own blood. I really thought that he had changed from his actions last time, but now this proves that you cannot even trust family, because even they want to see you in pain secretly.

Looking at him disgust beginning his sentence he shouted, "How dare you? How dare you? I really thought that after the last fight we had you would've changed. But you haven't. N'Jadaka why? Why must you do this to Asuni, Shuri, Mother, but most of all to the people of Wakanda? Why must you make them suffer like this?"

It had amused Erik to see his cousin so angry and stifling because of him. By laughing, he had made T'Challa's eyebrows furrow in confusion. He really has no sympathy.

Erik had begun his sentence by saying, "You really think that because I beat your ass last time that I wouldn't do it again? Nah. The world took away everything that I ever loved away from me and I swore to myself that imma make that even with the person who took my everything away from me the most."

His veins popping out, voice now breaking and tears forming in face had really made T'Challa even more sympathetic for him, but he wasn't supposed to feel this way.

"Listen and listen clearly. I am not my father. Everything that my father had done, I am trying to amend. Unfortunately I cannot bring back your father but all I can ask for, is for forgiveness. Not for my father's, but for mine. I am dearly and truly sorry for what happened to your father, we're supposed to be family."

Laughing whilst hearing the word Erik said, "Family? The only family I had was taken away from me." T'Challa had stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. All he just wanted to do right now was to have Erik's forgiveness for his father's doing.

He really was trying to amend the void that his father had left for him after the death of his father.

"N'Jadaka things do not need to be this way, we can sort this out let's be subtle, please I don't want our families to fight anymore."

"As I've said, the only family I had was taken away from me at 10 years of age."
T'Challa pursing his lips in guilt had heard Erik continuing more of his speech, "You know what makes me laugh? The fact that I done this under your noses and you didn't suspect a thing, except for Asuni. Did you know that I was the reason for your staying to America? How I'd drug substances inside of your food and sedating you at night to receive thoughts which had traumatised you. Bringing up the idea of your moving to America to auntie, but most importantly knowing that you would've brought somebody back with you and that would've gave me a chance to be listed as a suspect and that had became more easier for me to send all the threats to her. Guess what cousin? You're the reason of Wakanda's downfall, you're the reason for auntie's stress, you're the reason why Asuni was kidnapped and suffered and you're the reason why Shuri is practically on her death bed."

Gritting his teeth at every bit of sentence Erik had said, he had felt his claws forming on his suit. With a flash of excitement in Erik's eyes, "Aw is my favourite cousin now upset? Did I really hurt my favourite cousin that bad?" Frowning his face sardonically to provoke T'Challa he had continued,

"You must be angered to hear these things that I'm saying, but I don't care. I want what I've always wanted ever since my father died and that was vengeance. And imma get that." For a minute there had been silence between the two until Erik had now gotten on T'Challa's last straw now saying,

"As for Shuri, she can stay dead and rot."

Hearing that, immediately got T'Challa into attack mode.

Amused by his rapidness he'd provoked him even more, "Finally! That's what I wanted ever since we had ended our first fight! I'm ready to beat your ass again."

Sighing at the fact that he had to do something which he didn't want to do again, he had gotten prepared by wearing his black panther mask, whilst Erik had formed himself into his black panther suit, which had been of a different appearance compared to T'Challa's.

"What you thought that my powers of forming the suit was gone? You thought. But anyways let's start fighting, because I cannot wait to kill you and become king. Then I'll be the one saving all lives and people from this continent and as for you, your blood will finally be in my hands again and for my father, I finally receive my vengeance."

"If Vengeance is what you want, vengeance is what you get."

"Oh I know that." Both had now prepared to fight and now the sounds of claws clashing onto each other was the only thing evident in this room.

+

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hope you enjoyed this chapter! ❤️