019 | CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

"Nakia!" , ASUNI HAD CONTINUED TO SCREAM OUT. A minute after her scream there was a shuffling silence.

She had heard someone moving, and had now become face to face with the figure. Breathing out a breath of relief, she had seen Nakia in front of her. They had both hugged each other and continued to run, making their way to the family and their secret chamber.

As the two had made their way inside the chambers, Wakanda was still in ruins.

There had been more burnings of buildings in towns, more dead bodies lying down on the ground and children crying on the dead bodies of their parents.

The family in relief that the two had entered the chambers, they had given the two an embraceable hug which was full of emotions. Breaking apart from the embrace, Shuri had felt a vibration from her watch, meaning that T'Challa had called her. Answering and not even getting her sentence out, T'Challa had said breathlessly, "Shuri, are you Mother, Asuni and Nakia ok?"

"Yes we are. Brother what seems to be the matter, you're so breathless." Out of worry, the younger sibling had asked. Catching his breath again before answering, "It's the men responsible for all Wakanda's downfall right now. I had just fought them and they're now with Mr. Ross, locked up in one of the prisons that you have in your lab." Rolling her eyes, "Oh great brother, first you bring the coloniser here with you, now you think that it's right for him to come and put the men inside of one of my prisons in my labs."

Laughing at his sister's remarks, "But why were you the one who made a prison in your lab?" The two had continued to bicker for a minute and so, until Asuni had said, "Shuri do you mind if I talk to T'Challa?" Nodding at her, she shifted the telepathic vision of T'Challa in her direction. I miss you, I miss you so badly. "I miss you too." , he said. Wow did I really think out loud? "Yes, Yes you did."

They'd all said. Asuni rolled her eyes at all of them playfully and before getting out her sentence, she had just stared at the telepathic vision of T'Challa for a while.

"I miss you. I hope you come back home soon." , she'd said sadly. Seeing him like this had made her heart shatter. "I miss you too and not to worry, I'm already finished and how about when I come home, we can finish what we started?" , he seductively said. "You two do realise that this is my watch and that we can hear you two?"

Everyone in the room all said. The two laughing had made sure to give their see you laters and Asuni now looking at everyone who had disgusted looks and smirks on their faces, "What?"

+

Now out of the chambers and returned back safely to the palace, accompanied with Okoye, they had all now come in sight with the king himself.

They had all gone up to hug, smack him on the head and share jokes with him, except for Asuni. Just seeing him standing there, bruised up from all the fights he's had to have all week, was just unbearable for her, knowing that all of this was her fault if she had just told him about the threats.

They'd all broke off the bugs with him and had seen Asuni stand there, with an emotion of fear plastered on her face. Nakia knowing the reason why had now said, "Come on now! Hug your king!" Laughing at her nervously, she had followed her orders and hugged him. Intoxicated with his scent, the two had continued to hug each other even more, even if it was night, the two had all this week dealt with pain and isolation, so what they needed right now was to be in each other's embrace and presence.

+

It had took Asuni about 40-50 minutes to get out of T'Challa's embrace in bed. It had made her laugh at the fact that he really missed her, but happy that she was something that he needed right now.

Making sure not to wake anybody else, she had tip-toed making her way into the kitchen.

It had been 3am in the morning and she had needed some water and fruits to keep her sleeping, as her hunger had kept her up all night.

Out of a sudden, there had been creaking noises. Out of immaturity she had began to laugh quietly and say, "Shuri is that you? You've been scaring me lately and I don't really think that's mature of you to do seeing as right now we're dealing with a lot."

No sound. "Hello? Is anybody there?" She had continued to ask. No sound again. "Shuri this really isn't funny anymore, you're scaring me." , she said. No sound. Opening the fridge, putting the fruits back and now closing it, she had turnt around, now face to face with a bulky figure with a black hood.

Covering her screams, the bulky figure before had sprayed a few sedatives making her drowsy and fall into a slumber.

The figure had now then said, "You'll soon find out who I am soon, but now that I've got you I'm here to make your life and your precious lover hell." , smirking the figure had dragged her out of the palace into the van, where she was now going to be taken to her doom.

Before closing the door, the figure had repeated his sayings, I'll make your life hell.

+

AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of all, I would just like to say we're almost on the verge of reaching 10k reads on this book & i would just like to thank y'all for reading this book, it honestly means a lot continue to show your girl some love❤️. I know that I haven't been active for five days, but schools becoming tiring and every time I come back home, I usually sleep or just deadass go on instagram, but I'm going to start updating on school weeks because I've got so much upcoming for this book!!

Who do you thinks the 'bulky figure' which kidnapped Asuni?

Love y'all, stay reading!