027 | CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.

1 YEAR LATER.

"Amana Chiku Udaku get your little butt back here!" , T'Challa yelled. ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE T'CHALLA AND ASUNI HAD BEEN MARRIED.

In order to celebrate their one year wedding anniversary, he had to take care of their daughter, who was being a bit cheeky right now.

After getting married, let's just say that the two couldn't keep their hands to themselves after the after-party of theirs. And then came Amana. To the both of them, especially Asuni who's mother had unfortunately died a couple of months ago after the wedding, Amana had provided the two the void in their hearts which has now been filled.

"Papa!" , the cheeky little baby screamed.

Seeing as now Amana had slowed down her pace, making T'Challa's grey hairs invisible, he had now carried her and caressed her by saying, "That's enough play time. Now let's take you to bed."

"Taking her to bed already aren't we brother? It's 7:30pm" , Shuri said whilst laughing at her brother. It always has to be her. Mentally rolling his eyes at his younger sister, he had replied, "If it's so early why not you take her and allow me to get ready for Asuni's and I celebration?"

Shrugging she replied, "Of course I haven't spent time with my niece for a while."

Whilst rummaging her hands through her niece's beautiful mocha curls and making funny faces at her which had made her laugh and caress her auntie's face she continued with her sentence,

"How you doing little niece?" Although she was still practically a baby, she had babbled her answer to her, making Shuri muffle her voice and the two were now having a conversation. T'Challa had now seen this as a way to escape, making Shuri and Amana continue to babble to each other.

Now walking through the palace hallways, T'Challa had now bumped into Nakia.

Although the two had been ex-lovers and the last longest conversation they ever had with each other was about Asuni, they had smiled at each other and walked past each other until Nakia had said, "You know it doesn't have to be so awkward between us."

Making his figure turn around giving her the insinuation that he was listening to her she had continued, "We may have broken up, but I couldn't thank you enough for what you've done to Wakanda, your family but mainly Asuni and your people. Thank you for saving us, my king."

Whilst putting emphasis on the last sentence, she had bowed down. The bow had made T'Challa laugh. She's never like this, she's always so stubborn.

"Thank you as well. For saving Asuni, Wakanda and my family. Words cannot explain how grateful I am as well."

Turning her figure around had also gave T'Challa the insinuation that she was listening to him. Continuing on he said, "Also what's with that bow? Come on now you've known me enough not to bow."

"Oh I'm sorry my king."

"Come on now you're just being stubborn."

"Isn't that what I am though?"

"Touché." The two now laughing and saying their goodbyes, T'Challa had finally entered inside of his bedroom and locked it, in order to prepare for his and his wife's anniversary.