HER

Dedicated to the first person to ever give my book a chance: ndcicilia

Thank you so much!

********************************

As she sat there with the red crimson tears running down her apple cheeks and down to her sharp cheek bones, she saw nothing. She felt nothing. Her strawberry shaped face with the cutest cherry nose all cold. All void of emotion.

'It was all true'

The shocking realization holding her captive. Her mind a tornado of thoughts crashing into each other causing even more pain than before. She had never felt this way. How could this be, she couldn't take it, it felt like she was slowly losing the most important thing....herself.

'The lies I easily believed'

'How could I do this to myself'

'Why did I fall for this trap.....how could I have made this happen ...to me'

'I was suppose to be different....'

The silent crystals made their way leisurely down every curve of her face each telling their very own story. Each carrying their very own testimony of the words that were held captive in her mouth behind the bars of her pearly white teeth.

Darkness slowly consumed her.

As she laid there, long black hair draped over her head like a wet mop covering her gold pupils. Her hair slowly turning white, her once Caribbean tanned skin glowed with a bright violet lightening up the once dark night and giving light to her dark troubled soul.

She was the definition of gorgeous. Words failed miserably to describe her beauty...her body having been sculpted with a certain perfection to her flaws.

Everyone could see that except the one who needed to the most..

Her

******************

Happy holidays everyone

This is my first ever wattpad book. Love reading books I have read so much on here and I just decided to take a risk and publish a little something. I'm actually really scared and can't believe am doing this but please support, share your feedback it will be greatly appreciated and remember to vote,comment and share if you likey.

HO,HO, HO.