Chapter 19

Unknown Pov

Master we are close I can feel it.

I can almost feel it, this d..

Marcus stop with the singing

Yes Master.

So about that feeling...

I got a feeling, hoodoo. That tonights gonna be a good night.

This is what I get for installing basic earth knowledge into these imbeciles. I installed what is water first and foremost then being the evil genius I am I installed physic theories and laws. I installed the basic necessities, what humans call fun and an entire university into what was supposed to be their brain but now Im convinced its only a nutshell. Do you know what I get in return?

Its over now but I feel it still...

A bunch of singing hippies.

Do they honestly not know how cruel I can be? Why do they keep testing my patience?

Marcus status update now!

So love me now, now, now...

We are just a street away from her habitat sir. Just a minute and well be there.

We rented a black Audi and have been in it for what feels like a century. Its a lucky thing we dont have body odour like humans do or this car would smell like elephant ass. Unfortunately, I experienced exactly what that smells like when I catapulted face first into an elephants ass. It was at a circus, we got lost and lets just leave it at that.

Well be there

This leather seat is rubbing me the wrong way.

Great! This whole trip has been nothing but pain.

Painnnnn. You make me a, you make me a, believer, believer.

Will you shut up!

Shut up and dance with me...

I glared at his head as he bobbed and rocked to a completely different rhythm from what he was singing.

How much longer? I groaned annoyed.

How long has this been going on? Youve been

My head is starting to hurt from your croaking.

Must be love on the brain, thats got ...

I punched the singing Marcus right in his throat shattering his voice box.

Now you got something to feel.

Lava spewed from his mouth right onto my hand and I welcomed the burn. However, not as much as I used to. My body is slowly deteriorating. I am getting weaker by the second but I can t let them know that. I need them to fear me.

I also need my host.

We arrived in front of her house, her beautiful garden capturing my attention for a split second. I sniffed the air searching for their scent. I smelt the mother then her scent but it was faint. Never the less, there was only one thing that I could focus on, her.

Inside that house is Tazannas body which will now be my new home.

*********************

Okay. What does he mean by host?

What does he mean by new home? Any ideas?

Thanks for reading, please vote, comment and share.