Chapter 1

What's new pussycat?

Whoa whoa whoa...

Pussycat, Pussycat, your so thrilling and I'm so willing to care for you.

So go and make up your big little pussycat...

With a groan I slammed the alarm off. Forcing my eyes open to see bright neon green digits flashing in the dark room screaming 4:50 am. Who on this spherical object needs to be up that early for school? It was plain ridiculous. School starts at 8:00 am for God's sake!

'Ugh!' I screamed into my pillow.

You know maybe if I just close my eyes, just a little bit more I'll feel more alive.

Don't do it Tanzanna. You know if you do you shall dearly pay.

I always had that little voice that would answer my thoughts. Its quite freaky. Am I just crazy or is this normal. Then again I am the most normal person on earth, the rest of them are all crazy.

I deserve it don't I, I'm a good child after all and its just closing my eyes not sleeping silly.

I succumbed to my one and only. The precious art of preparing for death. Sleep.

***************************************************

I was floating around on clouds of....cotton candy? Pink, blue, orange, green and a giant rainbow. I giggled jumping from one to the other, my pink dress dancing along to my skips.

Gasping and taking a giant bite from the donut shaped cotton candy I couldn't help but smile. The giant birds with tails where legs should have been flew by..or did they swim?

Sighing I laid back observing the weirdness of the sky. Yellow sky glistened around me with the brightest blue sun I have ever seen. Well it was the only blue sun I have ever seen actually.

The sky was odd. I mean everything else here is quite normal.

As I looked around I saw a cotton candy checking me out. He's sweet and all but not my type. Plus he has that crazy look in his eye.

Is he thinking what I'm thinking?

Apparently yes has I was eaten without a seconds hesitation. I guess we both looked like food....help! I fell into a river of ...Nutella.

Eyes wide, diving in, embracing the looovee. Oh this is marvelous, this is Dulce, this is celestial..

Tazanna! Tazanna!

Yes it knows my name! Nutella, Nutella. I'm here for you fore...

*******************************

A stinging cold took over my body. Jolting awake I looked around to see water all over me and my mom holding a cup. It was all a dream.

No my Nutella!

So this must have been how Elsa felt having her powers. I must admit I never taught I would wake up dripping wet.

What can I say? I had a wet dream.

'Tanzanna!' my mother scowled looking at me with utter disgust.

Geez lady what did I do?

'Don't give me that look young lady! You know exactly what you did. How could you go back to sleep after I specifically told you to get up at 4:50...'

Easy really, you just lay down, close your eyes...

'Don't sass me young lady. Get up and shower now!'