Chapter 13

Unknown POV

Marcus! Peter! Get out of that water now.

Water? What water?

I face palmed regretting not installing basic earth knowledge into those head of theirs. That's it, there has been enough idling.

'Out of the water now!'

'We have wasted enough time already doing your stupid exploring, It's time to get down to business.'

Peter still paddled around like a puppy his tongue hanging out of his head. Marcus laid on his back his wings propelling him around and the water cooling his blood.

Anger started rising and I could feel my claws extending. I struggled to keep my rage under control. If they hadn't lost the lead in the first palce and caught them like I instructed I wouldn't have to be on this stupid planet.

Staring deep within the water was not helping me to calm down either.

I would have caught them ages ago if it weren't for their constant stupidity.

Steam started rising before me as the water bubbled and hissed. Soon piercing screams could be heard surrounding me as Peter and Marcus tried desperately to leave the waters.

It's funny how they didn't want to leave a minute ago.

Slowly I retracted my claws and calmed down completely, the screams dying down. I might have made them from a volcano but i made sure they would always cower at my feet.

'Now, how many days till we're there?'

'Five.'

'Perfect.'

**************************

Five,four ,three ,two, one

Level up,Level up