Chapter 16

The siren sounded and I have never been so relieved in my life. I walked by the work shop checking up on my baby Tikey. You wanna know the best part. I got him back today. Oh how I have longed to ride my black baby.

OKAY why does that sound wrong?

You know I never understood why my mind was the way it was.The constant preversion. I mean it should be disgusted by it. I arrived home after speeding the entire way and quietly hid my bike. Walking towards my house I noticed that no one was home.

Oh sweet Jesus. Me time!

Unlocking the doors I ran up the stairs closing my bed room door behind me. Reaching towards my speakers I threw my bag away from me...outside the window.

Shit! Oh well.

I place one of my favourites on replay. I put a spell on you.

Slowly I began stripping out of my leather pants. A complete feeling of sexiness embracing my body. I peeled the white layer of fabric from my top half, my hips moving to the music I drowned in.

I put a spell on you!

Nothing mattered in that moment as I moved around the room grabbing my towel as I sang. I might sound horrible now but as soon as I hit the showers amma sound angelic. Showers should be made into music studios, cause honestly that's where the best voices are produced really.

You better stop the things you do....

I spinned with the towel,wrapping it loosely around my frame and doing my sexy walk. Strutting my stuff, or stuff I wished I had really, while I flipped my hair around randomly. I sassly made my way to the ground and back up turning to head to the bath.

'Because your mine.'

I screamed a soul pierching scream as I came face to chest with my sperm donor. My heart raced with fear and fright.

How did he get in here?

How long has he been there?

Oh My Goods!

He stood their staring into my eyes with determination and something else. My heart pounded and I knew he could hear every single painful beat. I wished to die, to just melt away into nothingness or whatever. Anywhere but here.

He licked his lips as they formed a smirk.

'Nice body princess.'

' Exactly what I came back for.'

***********************

What's that suppose to mean?

Disgusting ass ruining her smexy