Chapter 8

I'm a goofy goober!

Your a goofy goober!

We're all goofy goobers!

Goofy Goofy Goofy Goober!

'Guby luby wuber' Tanzanna muttered as she stirred in her sleep.

'Man I love this song! she shouted now fully awake and joining in the rhythm of her alarm. Surprisingly her mom wasn't around shouting at her to get up out of her comfy bed. She pranced around the room strumming her imaginary electric guitar and spinning like a gig as she belted out the lyrics.

Her ocean blue coloured walls fit the song perfectly and encouraged her imagination to go crazy. Grabbing a purple wig she had since last halloween she placed it neatly on her small head before continuing to jam around the room on one foot.

She spot her hat from the younger magician days when she tried desperately to have any kind of magic so she could fit in. Her stage name magic fudge. Stupid, she knew but she was small.

Magic fudge in the house!

She grabbed her hat feeling completely harmed and ready for plankton. Strumming and head bouncing to the beat she did a complete 360 spin then slid across the floors music blasting from her imaginary guitar.

She got up again ready to take this to the next level.

'Lillie where did you put my towel?'

'Look in the bathroom.'

Tazanna paused mid air almost tripping over the cords of her electric guitar.

He's here. How could I forget?

Maybe if I play hard enough I'll defeat him like sponge bob defeated plankton.

She played her imaginary guitar with all her strength.

'Lillie I found it under the bed'

Well it was worth a try.

Everything is peachy.

Just ignore him you're good at that right?

Peachy.

Peachy, peachy, peachy! Rock!

Grabbing her towel she made her way over to her shower to get a well deserved bath and a well needed one at that. This is were she planned on coming up with a plan. After all, all her best ideas always came in the shower where she spent more time thinking than bathing. It seemed to be the only place that she actually had a few brain cells.Tragic.

After 15 minutes she emerged from the beyond looking brand new and glorious. Pff I looked more wrinkly than my great grandma Tria.

Quickly I grabbed my clothes deciding to ditch my favourite jacket after remembering the tragedy it went through the day before. My heart sank but what's a girl to do really. I grabbed my black high waist jeans pants with a white blouse with the originals written in the centre in black. I neatly placed my long black hair in a ponytail with a few loose hairs at the side to frame my face and grabbed my black boots.

All done.

Huh not bad.

Grabbing my bag I contemplated making it out of the house unbothered, especially by him.

Oh shoot I'm getting late!

Ooohhh I'm late, this is perfect.

Flying down the stairs as quick as I could without tripping I rushed for the door.

Come eat with the family before you go to school!

What family?

With one swift movement I grabbed a apple out of a basket on the table near the door.

Super late mom got to go!

I pushed my body outside slamming the door behind me. With a breath of relief I made my way over to my favourite bush.

Halfway there I stopped remembering about the destruction of my baby Tike. Anger flowed through my veins.

Now I have to walk. Sigh.

Just keep walking.

Just keep walking.

Just keep walking, walking, walking.

******************

Spongbob fan? Nemo? Cartoons?

Come on you gotta at least know one.

Just keep swimming,swimming, swimming.

votey