Chapter 11

Tanzanna!

Bundles of blond and brown came crashing into my weak frame sending me flying back a few feet.

'Oh shit'

'Taz are you okay?'

'Were so sorry we didn't mean to hit you with so much force, like damn.'

'Peachy you know, just peachy. I have always wanted to fly.

I stared up at the two hyperactive beings in front of me as they helped me up. Xavier and Zander. Xavier had blond hair and Zander brown. It was as if they switched one of their eyes with each other as they both had one silver and one blue eye. Some how it only made them cuter. The whole school population would agree with me, even the guys. They are smart too but goofy as hell and trouble always follow them. Now that I thought about it it's probably why we're friends. Trouble always followed me too.

'That was epic!' Zander shouted fist bumping Xavier.

Okay so maybe I am good at something. I am good at taking pain and not dying.

Am not sure that's a talent but with these two around and my life at home it sure is something useful.

'We missed you so much little one.'

'Am only one inch shorter than you Xavier, you ass wipe'

'No worries I know you love me' he said delivering a bone crushing hug.

'Alright get off of her so I can make sure all her bones are still in place'

Zander placed his hands hovering right in front of my chest, his eyes flashing a bright aqua for a split second before dimming. Between the two of us a x-ray image appeared showing my bone structure exactly where his hands were. He moved his hands all over carefully examining my insides.

Well that could be taken two ways you know.

Shut up!

'All clear Anna. I swear I question if your human.'

'Maybe my body just evolved, adopting to this world. Develop ways to keep me alive and in one piece or what not.'

'Yeah sure' Xavier said pulling my ponytail.

'Man I love this hairstyle just imagine in..'

'Shh!'

'Dude'

Oh yeah in case I forgot Xavier's the dirty one and Zander is a little shy when he wants to be.

Zander is able to look into people. He can look into your soul, your bone structure, your blood work, your organs, your entire nervous system, everything that builds you. Xavier is able to heal and detect danger miles away. They work together at school. Zander finds the problem in people and Xavier heals it without popping a sweat.

However, don't be fooled for these two cute faces have something in common. They could easily kill you. All it takes is Zander reaching his fingers within and stopping your heart or slitting an artery causing severe internal bleeding. Xavier could easily reverse his powers making you worse or killing you and targets miles away in seconds. Everyone knew this.

'So are we gonna stand at the entrance all day or go into school before that damn siren starts screaming.'

'Dude I know right. Why couldn't the school just get a normal bell like a regular school.'

'Well we aren't exactly normal Xavier.'

'Plus it's Merde elite. It's literally named shit.'

We all started walking up to the giant doors bright smiles on our faces. I made my way to my locker and the boys followed.

'Hey girl.'

'Hey Linda' I greeted as we neared my locker.

I didn't bother questioning where she came from knowing full well Linda loved appearing out of nowhere.

Must be a vampire thing.

'So what happened with your eyes.'

'Yeah we've meant to ask about that.'

'They went all glowy dude'

'I wish I knew but I have no idea.' I said putting in my code to open my locker.

The green ribbon popped up showing I had access.

'That's not even the most freaky part' I said turning to my locker and opening it.

'Keep your eyes off my man you damn hoe!' a mouth screamed in my face threatening to swallow my head whole. My eyes became the size of saucers. I could see my heart sprinting down the streets miles from here screaming. Winds as strong as a hurricane four blew in my face sending my ponytail standing pointed like a cat who got thrown in ice water. My eardrums burst over and over again.

The mouth slowly formed into an envelope, setting itself gently in my locker.

'Be sure to use scream services to deliver messages. We ensure you message gets heard.' It sang sweetly before going up in flames.

I slowly turned around still in shock.

Those in the corridor stood still looking at me.

'Well,what a lovely surprise.'

************************

Now that's the way to get heard.

I believe I can fly.